Streets of Rage 2
Dragon's Fury

Saturn
Necronomicon Digital Pinball

Last edited:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
still playing oblivion for the 360. finished most of the quests and dlc. now all that's left is to uncover the rest of the map.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
XBOX:
PANZER DRAGOON ORTA - Last of the PANZER games i've yet to beat. This is easily the hardest one

PC:
BAYONETTA
STREET FIGHTER V

GENESIS:
CASTLEVANIA BLOODLINES - Trying to get the expert endings with both characters. Pretty close to finally beating it with Eric

SATURN:
VARIOUS TATE MODE SHMUPS

Last edited:

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
what do you think of orta in comparison to the first two?

havent really spent enough time to make a solid judgement on it but i do feel like the games definitely got progressively better with each game.

I can definitely say that PD benefited from the Saturn hardware in that it gave it a really unique art style and tone that i feel like almost no game has replicated....this one included. Although I really do like the way the game looks. Also ORTA has some really nice variation in its gameplay that definitely beats out the very basic system of the first game. Now the second game did have some pretty decent gameplay variation and the scoring system was interesting but it looks like ORTA beats it too....at least so far....

so...
SATURN = BETTER ART DESIGN
XBOX - BETTER GAMEPLAY

Thats a very early impression though. Ive spent decades with the first 2 games but i have only played this game here and there for a couple of years.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
NDS

Puzzle Quest: Galactrix
Tropix (Finally racked up enough $$$ to purchase and trick out the final island and unlock the last mini game which is a pretty good Arkanoid knockoff.)
Puppy Luv: Spa & Resort
Big Bang Mini
Petz Hamsterz Life 2
Purr Pals

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Ps4:
KOF XIV - Really the only thing i care to play right now. Learning Kukri at the moment
The Silver Case- just came in the mail. Ive been avoiding playing single player games because i haven't beaten Zelda BOTW yet. But I haven't had a want to play Zelda in over 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Xbox One:

Stardew Valley - Haven't put a ton of time into it yet, but it's great so far. I love the art style and the music too. I still haven't figured how to reel in a fish yet though.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
PS4
Old Time Hockey
Pang Adventures (Limited Run Release)
King of Fighters 14

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Nothing yet AGAIN!!!

Still out traveling for work until the 27th. I did manage to purchase some games on Steam during my travels. :annoyed:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Wii-U
Zelda Botw

Sega-cd
Snatcher

Back to zelda since i'm done with DS3 the ringed city.Trying to complete more shrine quest,before fighting the last divine beast.