Sega Saturn:
Clockwork Knight
Panzer Dragoon

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Wii
Metroid Prime Trilogy

Killing time until the Starcraft expansion drops.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
-PS4-
GTA V: Online
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition

-PSVita-
Persona 4: Dancing All Night
Castlevania Dracula X

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
PS3
MGS V

Saturn
Sega Touring Car
Manx TT
Virtua Cop
Galactic Attack

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Arcade:
Dimahoo

PS3:
Street fighter IV: Ultra

N3DS:
Xenoblade chronicles

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Transformers Devastation 360
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge 360
Neo Turf Masters CMVS/Neo CD pads doing several multiplayer runs
Mario Golf 3DS
DBZ Extreme Butoden 3DS

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
PS4

Dragon Quest Heroes
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
WWE 2K16

PC

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

3DS

Dragon Quest IV

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
PC

Hearthstone.. the only game I can really play with a 2 year old around the house.

RPG

So much D&D 5E.. so much

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Return of Samus

good game. surprisingly captures the feeling of isolation pretty well for a game boy game.and in some ways looks better then the nes original.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
what metroid do you enjoy the most?.
Probably the NES original. There have been a lot of enhanced and streamlined games since then, but the original's design seemed to give a sense that there were no objectives and the world went on forever. True story: the original is the only game I've ever hand-drawn the entire map for (to scale). Not sure whatever happened to that map.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Probably the NES original. There have been a lot of enhanced and streamlined games since then, but the original's design seemed to give a sense that there were no objectives and the world went on forever. True story: the original is the only game I've ever hand-drawn the entire map for (to scale). Not sure whatever happened to that map.

nice.the nes original has always been my favourite as well.just the fact that such a huge,complex,well thought out game came out in the era it was made in put's it as my number one metroid.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo DS
- Brain Age2: More Training in Minutes a Day!
As of this morning, I've gotten the age of my brain down to 31, so, while I'm still not at the "ideal" of 20 (and probably never will be), at least I'm making progress. I was also surprised to discover that this game has a bonus, stylus-controlled version of Dr. Mario (renamed "Virus Attack"), which I really dig, especially on the higher difficulties, where the game presents a new wrinkle on the old gameplay mechanics by dropping 2-3 pills on you simultaneously, instead of increasing the speed (that's something that would never work with a control pad!) I've also successfully completed 58% of the Sudoku puzzles thus far. Filled with confidence, the other day, I grabbed a pencil and tried solving a "real" Sudoku puzzle in the local college newspaper but failed--I guess I better train on Dr. Kawashima's digital ones some more (in my defense, the print one was labelled "very hard" and they weren't kidding).

- LEGO Battles
A LEGO real time strategy game. With six factions (good and evil forces spread over the Castle, Pirate, and Space LEGO themes) comprising ninety missions total, not to mention freeplay and multiplayer modes (where you can mix-and-match any of the units that you've unlocked/purchased to your heart's content), this game offers a lot of value for your money. So far, I've completed all thirty of the Castle levels (King and Wizard), half of the Pirate missions (Captain Brickbeard), and half of the Space campaign (Gemma). At the moment, I'm at about 76% total game completion (your unlockables/collectibles factor into that percentage too, which is why my number is higher than the 66.6% of the levels that I've finished). For the most part, it's not a terribly difficult game, as far as RTS go, but, I have lost a mission here-and-there when I was too wreckless/aggressive or didn't protect my base adequately. Predictably, the game is mostly stylus-controlled, which definitely works better than a control pad and is arguably superior to a mouse as well. The pathfinding of the units is terrible at times, but then, I don't think I've ever played a RTS on any platform, PC or console, where that wasn't a problem to some extent. If you like both LEGO and RTS, you can't go wrong with this one!

PC
- Freecell
- Solitaire

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
PS4
Pinball Arcade

Wii-U
Freedom Planet

Man,freedom planet was the reason i turned on the wii-u again.Sonic clone with boss battles that are like gunstar heroes :buttrock:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
How is Dragon Quest Heroes?

It's decent. Not as epic as the other musou games. If you're a dragon quest fan like me it's worthwhile. Not worth buying a PS4 for though. Wait on it if you're not a DQ fan.