River City: Tokyo Rumble
Dragon Quest VII
Pokemon Shuffle

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
GG

Mortal Kombat - this is unsuprisingly bad
Wonder Boy - not a whole lotta gaming this week. Ended up playing this the most.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
DS
Professor Layton and the Last Specter

GBA
Metroid Fusion - tested this off of the everdrive. Works like a charm
Double Dragon Advance - absolutely nothing like I thought it would be. It's actually a lot of fun.

Arcade
Street Fighter Zero 3

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
PC
-----
Witcher 3 nights in between playing CSGO.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
PC:
STREET FIGHTER V

PS2
SHADOW HEARST COVENANT

PS4
KING OF FIGHTERS 14

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
PC:
STREET FIGHTER V

PS2
SHADOW HEARST COVENANT

PS4
KING OF FIGHTERS 14

How is shadow heart covenant compared to the original? I have both and was planning on playing them back to back at some point.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
ps1:

two tenkaku: recently discovered this and loving it. recommend this to any one who likes the 16bit era of shooters.

gekioh shooting king: tried the ps1 port out after finding out that it was the better port in comparison to the saturn version. and got to say it is a lot less grainier. great game.

neo geo:

real bout 2
last blade 2

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
ps1:

two tenkaku: recently discovered this and loving it. recommend this to any one who likes the 16bit era of shooters.

gekioh shooting king: tried the ps1 port out after finding out that it was the better port in comparison to the saturn version. and got to say it is a lot less grainier. great game.

neo geo:

real bout 2
last blade 2
When I think of Gekioh Shooting King, I think of 2003 rumors saying more low budget games will come out on the PS1 in such late life.

Yeah we got Castlevania Chronicles, and Gunbird, and...Simple series games...

But rumors of Snatcher/Policenauts? Like a quick whamb bam thank you maam with an English patch? Never happened.

And tons of other Japan only goodies that also never got ported.

But yeah. Shienryu/Gekioh Shooting King is great. 13 yearslater and I'm still sore??

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
How is shadow heart covenant compared to the original? I have both and was planning on playing them back to back at some point.

The first one is definitely better. i feel the second one is a bit too light hearted compared to the first game but its still good. I do feel the humor is better in the second game and so far i think i like the characters in this one a little more (i still have 2 more characters to recruit)

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
PC

Hyper Light Drifter
Yatagarasu

I also played a little Nibbler after watching Man vs Snake lol.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Gamecube
- biohazard 4
- final fight one

PS4
- attack on titan
- resident evil 4

PS3
- resident evil revelations

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
The first one is definitely better. i feel the second one is a bit too light hearted compared to the first game but its still good. I do feel the humor is better in the second game and so far i think i like the characters in this one a little more (i still have 2 more characters to recruit)
The first Shadow Hearts is better and more creative, but the second does have its moments. Can't go wrong with either, I've finished both multiple times. The third is where I run into problems. There are some terrific character designs (Shania and Ricardo), but they can't carry the game because the protagonist is godawful. I've never made it through the third game because my Johnny Garland tolerance always fails partway through.

Anyway, my roundup is the same as a week ago:

PS4
The King of Fighters XIV

3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
The first Shadow Hearts is better and more creative, but the second does have its moments. Can't go wrong with either, I've finished both multiple times. The third is where I run into problems. There are some terrific character designs (Shania and Ricardo), but they can't carry the game because the protagonist is godawful. I've never made it through the third game because my Johnny Garland tolerance always fails partway through.

yeah spoke a little soon. just got the princess on my team. I do not care for her. I still really like the first 4 characters Dont really care for tarrot card chick so far either.

im really starting to think the first game probably has better characters now lol

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Genesis
-Splatterhouse 2 and 3
-Blades of vengeance
Snes
-Final Fight 3
-Actraiser
PS4
- Destiny
- Strider
AES
- KoF 97 and 98
- Baseball 2020
- Sengoku
- Burning Fight

By the way LS how is RE4 on the ps4?

Last edited:

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
3DS:
River City: Tokyo Rumble
SMT IV: Apocalypse

PS4:
KOF XIV
SFV

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Dreamcast
Sonic adventure 2
Random 2d fighters

i'm always in the mood for some sonic adventure. love that game, maybe more so than mario 64. i play sonic heroes to compensate for adventure, but it doesn't cut it. once i get a scart lead for my dreamcast, sonic adventure is going to be one of the first i play. also need a fight stick for those 2d fighters.

geise

Mickey's Coach
For some reason I went and pulled out my psp phat and played some Ridge Racer. Think it was because I was out of power due to Hurricane Matthew. Regardless I loved playing it again and forget how amazing it looks for a now 12 year old game.