Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
SNES

LoZ: LttP
Street Fighter Zero 2

good lord why?!

PC:
Street Fighter V
Resident Evil 7 - Havent actually played it yet....not sure why im so hesitant :/

3DS:
ACE ATTORNEY 3 - Man i play these games at such a slow ass rate. Like a case every few months lol. Im just now barely beating the third case and i've been on this game for well over a year. Need to just buckle down and finish it.

PS1:
SHIN GOEMON - Man as much as i love this series, i hate how from game to game, you have to relearn some of Impacts controls. Cant figure out how to get the chain pipe to "get over here" and cant figure out the laser blast.

SATURN:
HYPER DUEL - Damn i'm really digging this game. Wish i'd learned of it soonere :D

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Stop judging me, bro

Two reasons: 1) I just got a Hyperkin Supaboy and fighting games help break in a dpad relatively quickly, and 2) For all its flaws, it's still impressive how much they were able to get into the SNES port.

And fuck it, I enjoy playing it.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I'm not judging lol

Sometimes i play crappy ports too for one reason or another.

That one in particular though, amazing as it is for what it achieves, seems like it would be a nightmare to play in 2017 compared to pretty much a billion other near arcade perfect alternatives.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
Dreamcast
Whatever games i can use my arcade stick with.

Xbox 360
Ultra Street Fighter 4

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
xbone:

fallout 4: one of the best gaming experiences i've had in a long time. the game is perfection.

doom: replaying this now that i know what to expect. and i'm really liking it this time around.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
PSVR

EVE:Valkyrie - 7 hours of flight time logged now. Seems like a lot of fun. It does feel like a port of a PC free to play game which kinda sucks.. but the space combat is so good. It is $40 at Best Buy and probably not worth paying more than that.

Rez Infinite - Beautiful in VR with the headphones on. The game just puts a smile on my face and has me bobbing my head to the fat beatz.

Vita

Risk of Rain
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Wolf Among Us

I hopefully will be playing Biohazard VII sooner than later. Just trying to enjoy the hoard of games I have before moving on to something that is going to take over all my gaming time (which is limited now that I'm a dad). I find the quick 1 - 2 hour sessions a lot easier. Afraid with Biohazard VII I will go full bore and just play all night.

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
SNES

LoZ: LttP
Street Fighter Zero 2

I played the crap out of SNES SFZ2 when I was a kid. Before everyone had a Playstation and I was in high school this was the only way to play. Lots of fond memories. I remember it even has loading time doesn't it? I can't remember exactly, but switching to the Playstation version was AMAZING when we finally got it.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
-PS4-
WWE 2k17
Yakuza 0

-3DS-
Streets Of Rage 3D
Streets Of Rage 2 3D
Castlevania X
Mega Man X
Mega Man X2

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
I played the crap out of SNES SFZ2 when I was a kid. Before everyone had a Playstation and I was in high school this was the only way to play. Lots of fond memories. I remember it even has loading time doesn't it? I can't remember exactly, but switching to the Playstation version was AMAZING when we finally got it.

agreed!. the snes port of alpha 2 was a god send to people who was late to the 32 bit era. being able to play alpha 2, a next gen game that we loved so much on your current console was amazing at the time. i'm glad it happened.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
PS4
- Tales of Berserias (my first tale game...............wow)
- Battle Garegga
- SG/Zombie Hunter

PS3
- DOA5 Last Round

Vita
- Dragon Quest Heroes 2

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Still playing Yakuza 0. This will probably be the only game I play for awhile. I'm going for the Platinum.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
SEGA Master System: Phantasy Star
SEGA Genesis: Everything (just got a Mega Everdrive X7)
SEGA Saturn: Battle Garegga (it's Shooter of the Month)
Oculus Rift: Space Pirate Trainer

Some people say that after you play games in VR you can't go back to flat games, but I disagree. Both season each other, like sweet and salty. You can't eat pizza every night, you gotta eat ribs sometimes. That's how I see VR games and traditional games.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member

It's got loading times before the round starts. It's a 32 megabit game, but has a special just-in-time decompression chip.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
agreed!. the snes port of alpha 2 was a god send to people who was late to the 32 bit era. being able to play alpha 2, a next gen game that we loved so much on your current console was amazing at the time. i'm glad it happened.

My cousins and I had a blast with it :) truly an amazing technological achievement.

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
SEGA Master System: Phantasy Star
SEGA Genesis: Everything (just got a Mega Everdrive X7)
SEGA Saturn: Battle Garegga (it's Shooter of the Month)
Oculus Rift: Space Pirate Trainer

Some people say that after you play games in VR you can't go back to flat games, but I disagree. Both season each other, like sweet and salty. You can't eat pizza every night, you gotta eat ribs sometimes. That's how I see VR games and traditional games.

I agree.. but I never want to play a space sim in flat dimensions anymore.

I tried some PSVR demos of 3rd person platformers with VR and hated it. I think only first person or sim like experiences do it for me.

Phantasy Star is so good.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
3DS - Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Holy shit, this is awesome. The original on GC was good, and was probably one of the better launch games for any system, but it didn't captivate me like Dark Moon has. I can't remember the last 3DS game that has kept me so interested. Maybe Animal Crossing New Leaf, and that was years ago.