Saturn
Fantastic Pinball
Necronomicon pinball
Last Gladiators

Vita
Shiren the Wanderer

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
Random Dreamcast games and KOF XIV and trying out the N64 and it's shitty games.

Last edited:

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
-PC:
STREET FIGHTER V
DEAD RISING 3 - Man i like this game but i liked DR2 AND DR2 OTR so much more. Those games i blew right through and never got bored but this one....i dont know its just off. Maybe a combination of the lack of a real timer and how much freedom you get in terms of weapons and vehicles. its a double edge sword i guess.

Glad they finally ported DR1 to PC so I can give that one a fair shot. Plan to jump into it as soon as i finish 3....i mean i might as well im pretty sure im near the end.

-SEGA SATURN:
PANZER DRAGOON SAGA DISC 4 - all in all a decent game for its time

after i finish that im planning to finally get back to and finally finish

CLOCKWORK KNIGHT 1 AND 2
PANZER DRAGOON 1 AND 2

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Neo
- kof95
- pulstar

Ps4
- doa 5 last round (mai)
- attack on titan

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
3DS

Nintendo Badge Arcade
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen

Sega CD

Sol-Feace

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
PS4
Final Fantasy XV at the TGS
Resident Evil 7 TGS demo (scared the shit out of me)
A couple of PC indie games
Valkyria: Azure Revolution (I want to say it's a spin-off of Valkyria Chronicles but can't say for sure. Either way, it's a FUN game)

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
mame:

street fighter alpha 3
gunbird 2

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Played some Might & Magic Dark Messiah this morning on the PC. The combat is so satisfying.. never get enough of kicking dudes into spikes.

Can't wait for the new Skyrim upgrade coming soon!!!

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo DS

- Marvel Trading Card Game
I completed the Super Villain campaign (as I mentioned last week, the final boss, Master Mold, is an absolute bastard that took dozens of tries to beat) and I'm around 85% of the way through the Super Hero campaign right now. You're only supposed to have 200% completion upon finishing both, but, because I've been exploiting a money-making glitch with the game's tutorials (to buy more cards faster), I'm at a ridiculous 454% (you get an extra 2-3% every time you perform said glitch). I've acquired over 3,000 cards so far--I'm probably still missing several of the rarest ones, but, as I've unlocked all 13 booster packs in the store, and bought shitloads of each, that's probably most of them. The five decks I've been using, in rotation, are (1) a mix of every faction, (2) X-Men, (3) Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, (4) Dr. Doom/Fantastic Four, and (5) Sentinels. Playing this really makes me wish they had made a DC version too (Konami could have even taken a Pokemon Red/Blue approach to it, with one DS card for Marvel, the other for DC)!

- Point Blank DS
40-out-of-100 goofy job titles earned, only 10 more left to go to unlock the final challenge tier, then I'll be done with this one, other than trying to beat my high scores or acquire all 100 titles.

- Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords
My character is at the 24th experience level, but, I tend to not get a whole lot accomplished, progressing the story line, as I'm often too distracted training my mount(s), acquiring runes and forging new items with them, doing side quests, capturing monsters and learning their spells, etc.

NES

- Rockin' Kats

PC

- Freecell/Klondike Solitaire

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Havent been home much so not much time for games

Arcade
Street Fighter Zero 3

MVS
KOF 98
KOF 2000

GBC
Wario Land II - about to give up on this game, it's not really catching my attention like WL3.

GEN
Castlevania Bloodlines - Level 5. Kicking my ass but we;re getting through little by little.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Absolutely fucking nothing!!! I have been stuck in Buffalo for the last two weeks and will be here for another two weeks!!!! :very_ang:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I'm getting this game if I ever get a Genesis again.

It's a great game. I am more partial to Super Castlevania 4, as John Morris does not control as well as a Belmont does. It is challenging and fun though, and the graphics use a pseudo-3D type of animation in certain parts/enemies.