We now have an Arcade for forum members. [MORE GAMES ADDED]

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Shawn I am having problems with my account too. I can't see my feedback anymore either, I get the same mesage as everyone else, what's going on?

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
BBH and Dan are/should be fixed....

Everyone else should have no problems with access, unless you are having a problem with a cookie. Try removing the Forum cookie and then getting a new one just in case. Would not be the first cookie problem.....

aria

Former Moderator
Kid Aphex said:
i own tetris.

And I own you.

I'd played 4 games of Tetris, but reading this post inspired my fifth. Results are posted. Guess that's just my MD3 skills bleeding over.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I need an arcade-spec spring for my Space Bar now. The current one just isn't cutting it.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
There seems to be a problem with the riff-raff filter, because I can get in now.

aria

Former Moderator
I put a little more breathing room between myself and 2point0. Yet again, I'm inspired by people who're good.

buster_broon

The Rock,
Jesus look at all the old tymers posting in this thread

havent seen Bobak and my favourite biomotor around for ages

hello chaps

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
tetris.jpg

NEED MORE LONG PIECES :(

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
This is awesome stuff!!!!....i love it...thanks shawn..my spacebars kaputt after asteroids shenanigans!!...heh he...:D

Shawn

snkusa.com
NEO GOLD said:
This is awesome stuff!!!!....i love it...thanks shawn..my spacebars kaputt after asteroids shenanigans!!...heh he...:D

Hey, you’re welcome, but I’m just the bearer of the news. It was Mouse_Master who both suggested the Arcade and who did the installation. He actually suggested we add the arcade during our previous forum upgrade (VB 3.0) but we must have forgotten all about it when trader ratings were added instead (which was also installed by MM). Better late than never.

Rember kids, play in moderation.

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
Moose said:
HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!

Wait, why didnt the lines below it get tetrisd?

I thought the same thing, check the big gapping hole down the right hand side of the level ;)

aria

Former Moderator
Ack... that hawaiian is going down when I get back to work tomorrow :very_ang: :D

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
TRIEU?!?!?!

btw it said this after I just finished the game and tried to post this:
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 59 seconds.

Last edited:

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
Man that Arcade Section is OFF THE CHAIN!!!!!! A little of competition between the neo members, thats great. :buttrock:

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
where the hells the fighters mannn...? jus kidding, not really my style of games.

aria

Former Moderator
Is there a way to tie the high score trophies to member ranks? I know that would be popular. Not just with me :p