We build our own walls: Bannon, Kolfage, two other guys charged with fraud.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Washington — Federal prosecutors in New York announced Thursday that Steve Bannon, President Trump's former White House chief strategist, has been indicted along with three others for allegedly defrauding donors to a $25 million fundraising campaign to build a wall along the southern border.

Acting U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Audrey Strauss said Bannon, Brian Kolfage, Andrew Badolato and Timothy Shea were arrested Thursday morning. Bannon, 66, was taken into custody by agents from the U.S. Postal Service, a law enforcement source said, and is set to appear before a federal judge in Manhattan. The indictment was unsealed Thursday morning.

Bannon joined the Trump campaign in 2016 and subsequently served in the White House as chief strategist until being forced out in August 2017. He is the sixth close associate of the president to face federal charges since 2017.

Postal Serviiiiiiiice!

Bannon also got evicted from the monastery he was trying to set up his Camp of Saints in.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Postal Serviiiiiiiice!

Bannon also got evicted from the Monastery he was trying to set up his Camp of Saints in.

That monastery story is fascinating. He thought he would make a political gladiator school, teaching mid career adults in his style of politics, while pushing the far right nationalism.

Marek

Banned
I'm reading that Tim Shea is the big fish here.

Hes the acting head of the fucking DEA and allegedly Bill Barr's number 1 guy/water carrier.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member

Attachments

• WinningEnergyCan-opuq8m8a5fuuqc57324klbp0mn6m5fsn5hg9oxcsia.png
    WinningEnergyCan-opuq8m8a5fuuqc57324klbp0mn6m5fsn5hg9oxcsia.png
    350.7 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
You know you’re fucked when USPS arrests you.

4WVIakY.jpg

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
https://nypost.com/2020/08/20/the-lavish-life-of-alleged-border-wall-scammer-brian-kolfage/

Interesting read. THe NY Post is kinda right wing as well. If he did take the money how is he going to pay it back? Is he going to go lay some railroad track? He only has one hand.

I don't feel too bad for him, he's a dirtbag of a human being. If I'm not confusing him with somebody else he had a right wing news blog type thing for several years. There's screenshot text messages of his floating around telling his "journalists" that their stories are boring and to make stuff up if they have to.

Wow in one of the pictures he's posing with a celeb and it looks like he's still only an E4. I always assumed people who go through things like this automatically get promoted to E5 maybe E6 if they hang out for a bit. Same thing for soldiers post humorously. I'm fairly sure even Bo Bergdahl was an E5 before they bust down his rank after sentencing.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
And don’t forget before he was shown the door at Goldman Sachs, he thought he could turn WoW gold into a billions of dollars.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Winning-Energy

ABOUT US

Our story

Winning Energy is a premium energy drink brand.

That's one hell of a story.

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
https://nypost.com/2020/08/20/the-lavish-life-of-alleged-border-wall-scammer-brian-kolfage/

Interesting read. THe NY Post is kinda right wing as well. If he did take the money how is he going to pay it back? Is he going to go lay some railroad track? He only has one hand.

I don't feel too bad for him, he's a dirtbag of a human being. If I'm not confusing him with somebody else he had a right wing news blog type thing for several years. There's screenshot text messages of his floating around telling his "journalists" that their stories are boring and to make stuff up if they have to.

Wow in one of the pictures he's posing with a celeb and it looks like he's still only an E4. I always assumed people who go through things like this automatically get promoted to E5 maybe E6 if they hang out for a bit. Same thing for soldiers post humorously. I'm fairly sure even Bo Bergdahl was an E5 before they bust down his rank after sentencing.

no idea about all the E-talk but thanks to the NYPost I know where to find hot 40 year old women in Germany now.

Attachments

• 2020-08-25_143539.jpg
    2020-08-25_143539.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 17