"We Are The KOF Generation" Poster?

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Ok I've decided I'm going to make this into a Control Pannel Overlay. Are there any higher scans out there? Preferably of the poster version, although the cover is cool too. I'm calling Kinkos today to see what they can do for me.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
Here is my highest quality edited scan that I made with the KOF-PR cover. While it still needs a bit of modification I hope it still can help you with your cpo.

200510520828225.jpg

Last edited:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Awsome, thanks Matt! That looks so clean! You even got the barcode out and everything! I think I'll just leave it as is, or maybe put a big NEO GEO logo in that big white space.

BTW, picking up my cab on Friday took longer than I thought, and I didn't have time to ship out CVS2 your way. Sorry. It goes out first thing monday morning. I'll PM you with a DC#.

Edit: I just checked it out in Photo Shop CS and it says its 24 inches by 10, perfect for an overlay. I'm gonna have Kinkos do it up and then cut like an inch off one of the sides and it will be soooo perfect.

Thank you so much!

Wow! you even got the letters on the spine out!

Last edited:

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
alec said:
Awsome, thanks Matt! That looks so clean! You even got the barcode out and everything! I think I'll just leave it as is, or maybe put a big NEO GEO logo in that big white space.

BTW, picking up my cab on Friday took longer than I thought, and I didn't have time to ship out CVS2 your way. Sorry. It goes out first thing monday morning. I'll PM you with a DC#.

Edit: I just checked it out in Photo Shop CS and it says its 24 inches by 10, perfect for an overlay. I'm gonna have Kinkos do it up and then cut like an inch off one of the sides and it will be soooo perfect.

Thank you so much!

Wow! you even got the letters on the spine out!

Your welcome. My name isn't Matt though, thats my brother's name. Just remember to show us pictures of the finished product. :glee:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Sorry, my mistake, please except my appology. Oh yeah, you best believe I'll post pics of it. I was thinking of putting a Neo Geo logo in that white space, but I think I'm just going to go get it printed right now. My friends dad has a decal maker and can make anything, I can just have him make one and slap it on later if I feel somethings missing, but the pics already pretty crowded already, I'll just leave it as is for now.

_Exiled_

Overtop Pathfinder
After carefully reviewing the pic a few times, I just have a question. Why isn't K9999 there?:crying: Unless I missed him somewhere.

derboo

Crazed MVS Addict
Actually, i'm unable to find ANY of the '01 Newcomers.

_Exiled_

Overtop Pathfinder
I'm only able to see Kula, Foxy and Diana. As for Angel and K9999, I can't find them anywhere.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
None of Eolith's characters will be found on it such as Angel, Igniz, K9999, or May Lee.

Last edited:

derboo

Crazed MVS Addict
Is it because SNKP wants to forget them, or because Eolith holds the rights on them?

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
derboo said:
Is it because SNKP wants to forget them, or because Eolith holds the rights on them?

Its mainly the latter part, and if you think about it the characters from the GBA EX series aren't on it as well.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
Had to sit for an hour in class waiting for the final to be graded, so I ended up identifying everyone on the KOF-PR cover to pass the time. I don't know the names of a few characters not to mention I'm to lazy to look up a majority of the surnames but they've been labeled respectively in relative order.

Mukai, Botan/Puppet Girl, Krizalid, Zero, Duke, Saisyu Kusanagi, Rugal Bernstein, Maki Kagura, Chizuru Kagura, Iori Yagami. Kyo Kusanagi, Yuki, Goro Daimon, Goro's son, Benimaru Nikaido, Shingo Yabuki, Terry Bogard, Rock Howard, Blue Mary, Anton, Mai Shiranui, Andy Bogard, Tizoc, Duck King, P-Chan, Joe Higashi, Gai Tendo, G-Mantle, Bonne Jenet, The Lillian Knight's Dog, Oswald, Elisabeth Blanctorche, Duo Lon, Shen Woo, Ash Crimson, Mr. Big, Wolfgang Krauser, Billy Kane, Geese Howard, King Lion, Adelheid Bernstein, Rose Bernstein, Mature, Vice, Neo, Geo, Duke Edwards, Rocky, Kim Sue Il, Baedal, Kim Jae Hoon, Kim Dong Hwan, Kusanagi, Syo, Kyoko, Kyo Clone - 1, Kyo Clone - 2, Alfred, Lilly Kane, Nakoruru, Kaede, Fio, Ryuji Yamazaki, Ryo Sakazaki, Takuma Sakazaki, Robert Garcia, Yuri Sakazaki, King, Heidern, Ralf, Clark, Leona, Whip, Brian Battler, Lucky Glauber, Heavy D!, Athena Asamiya, Sie Kensou, Chin Gentsai, Bao, Momoko, Kaoru Watabe, Baijang, Kim Kaphwan, Chae Lim, Jhun Hoon, Chang Koehan, Choi Bounge, Cool Choi, Smart Chang, Chris, Shermie, Yashiro Nanakase, Li Xiangfei, Malin, Ryuhaku Todoh, Kasumi Todoh, Eiji Kisaragi, Kula Diamond, Candy Diamond, Maxima, K', Diana, Foxy, Lien Neville, Seth, Vanessa, Ramon, Lin, Gato, Hinako Shijo, Hinako's Great Dane, Mignon Beart, Hyena, Alba Meira, Soiree Meira.

Last edited:

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
To sad none of you guys attended the Play 2006 gaming event in Germany. The winners of the 2k2 tournament got those posters signed by Falcoon.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
Just a bump/conclusion to what I've been wanting to do for the past year. Well, I've finally finished this poster, and right before school starts too. Anyway just got it printed/laminated and I have to say it turned out better than I had hoped. I may consider making this a large marquee if I ever get around to fixing the four-slot my brother and I have.

210c5d35.jpg