"We Are The KOF Generation" Poster?

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
I was intrigued about the cover from the KOF-Perfect Reader and even more so when I found out that there is a poster version of it out there. Does anyone know anyplace that I can find this poster, or at least a decent scan of it somewhere?

photo_large_vignette1060_656614321.jpg

[Edit] I made a near copy desktop wallpaper of this poster using my edited scan from the KOF-PR cover. It can be found here in the creative section.

Last edited:

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
hell yeah it is...I would buy that shit in a heart beat

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
WOW, thats better than all my KOF posters combined!

Where can one be had?

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
I've had no luck finding it anywhere for sale, though I've found sites that say you could either buy them in Japan or get them at SNK game shows/tournaments only. I hope thats not the latter case and if so that its sold to the general public later on.

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Looks cool, I want one of those.

That is, if it doesn't cost a fortune to find one.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Sometimes anime / manga specialty stores (here in Japan) will stock gaming merchandise like posters, mooks, telephone cards etc. I bought a Samurai Spirits 3 poster from one back in the day.

PCB stores like G-Front also sometimes sell posters.

I don't ship / sell stuff to people, but if you know someone who does you might ask them to check out a manga or PCB shop for you. Good luck in your search.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
tsukaesugi said:
Sometimes anime / manga specialty stores (here in Japan) will stock gaming merchandise like posters, mooks, telephone cards etc. I bought a Samurai Spirits 3 poster from one back in the day.

PCB stores like G-Front also sometimes sell posters.

I don't ship / sell stuff to people, but if you know someone who does you might ask them to check out a manga or PCB shop for you. Good luck in your search.

:annoyed:

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
While I haven't found a perfect picture of it, there is a good scan of the cover from KOF-Perfect Reader found here. I'd post the picture but the pic is over my photobucket 542K Limit.

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Even better in puzzle form:

DSC_0144.jpg

the owner? member: Akihabara, he got from TGS 2005 as a exclusive from the nice people of SNK after the interview I he with Falcoon, artist and producer of Maximum Impact 2 etc.

Last edited:

Akihabara

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hehe that's right Pete, how much would a real Neo fan give for that you think? hehe

cam347

Crossed Swords Squire
RGP said:
Even better in puzzle form:

DSC_0144.jpg

the owner? member: Akihabara, he got from TGS 2005 as a exclusive from the nice people of SNK after the interview I he with Falcoon, artist and producer of Maximum Impact 2 etc.

dude u r sooo cool

tsukaesugi

kernow said:
yeah you heard me :(

Hi kern. How's life?

Played KOFXI yet? Man that game is beautiful. If I were to buy a supergun, it would be for this game.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
tsukaesugi said:
Hi kern. How's life?

Played KOFXI yet? Man that game is beautiful. If I were to buy a supergun, it would be for this game.

atomiswave hmm

I havent even played neowave :emb:

is it really any good? hmm

tsukaesugi

kernow said:
atomiswave hmm

I havent even played neowave :emb:

is it really any good? hmm

I haven't played much Neowave, but from everything I hear it's just KOF02 with a heat mode instead of BC mode.

I've played a lot of IX at the arcades and I really like it (although I keep getting my ass kicked). They kept the tag feature from 03, which is a nice change. The roster is great (don't like those new character designs so much tho) and adding B. Jenet, Duck King, and Eiji was a stroke of genius. The BG's are beautiful - the SNKP artists are finally finding their groove I think. This is the best looking post-SNK game by far.

(SS Tenka is lots of fun with a fantastic system, but it looks terrible)

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
roninbuddha said:
does anyone at least have this in Wallpaper resolution?

Well I cut and paste and toggled with photoshop with the KOF-PR cover(as well as the SNKP USA MB image) and this is what came of it. I wonder if anyone can notice what had to be fixed on this.

5aa23709.jpg

Last edited:

_Exiled_

Overtop Pathfinder
Haha, Yashiro is carrying Chris on his shoulders like a little kid. Freaking kickass! XD

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
_Exiled_ said:
Haha, Yashiro is carrying Chris on his shoulders like a little kid. Freaking kickass! XD

I guess alot of characters are a bit de-aged in this poster. Bao, Chris, Momoko, and Rock all look like they're younger then 10 years old. Athena, Hinako, Kula, Sie, and Yuri look like they're in their early teens. Even Kyo along with his girl-friend look like they're supposed to be high-school students.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
I definitely love to have that one. The puzzle version is sick, though. I really would want that. The problem is, I'd probably not frame it and just solve and resolve the puzzle a bunch of times. That wouldn't leave it quite in the pristine shape the framed one is.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
I must find that poster! I should be able to get to a game/manga shop today, found some yesterday when I was walking all around town.

KOFXI is absolutely awesome. Comes out on PS2 in June, can't wait the game is so friggin fun.