Watches

doaal

Marked Wolf
Seiko discontinued them a few years ago, supposedly because the value was simply too good at something like $300. They're closer to $500 on eBay now.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Anicorn launch Mega Drive/Genesis Watches, limited and at... $800

anicorn-sega-watches-mega-drive-jap.webp

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
If someone buys it from this forum, I would prefer a whole new thread and preferably in the war room (it'll get moved there anyway regardless of where you post it).

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Damn, dude. Sweet Ventura. The Elvis special.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I must say this is a cool concept you could go from field to dress to dive etc with the same watch

Also I can’t find it at the moment but I had seen a video that stated that if the G Shock was created earlier isome of the history of watches we relate to specific watches like the Speedmaster in space would have been attributed to the G Shock instead, it’s an interesting theory, especially with the fact that G Shocks have gone up in space.

Last edited:

FredyFired

Fired up the fuck
Noob of the Year
That rubber strap looks cool with it. Nice watch. That's the quartz ver, right?
Really like how the strap goes with it too, thanks and yup, it is the quartz version. A sure way to tell them apart is that the automatic version has a pattern on the dial similar to that on the bracelet, instead of the plain color, also a small Powermatic text below PRX.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I may be in the minority but I prefer rubber/ nato/ leather etc to a stainless steel band

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I may be in the minority but I prefer rubber/ nato/ leather etc to a stainless steel band

nah, I don't think there's a majority/minority thing to that. I prefer leather above all, but still dabble in all the other. I just ordered a metal bracelet for my Citizen but I love it in leather too.

Rubber is ok. Wrist gets sweaty. Nato feels cheap sometimes, but I still rock it with one of my watches.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Listen I’m no snob lol who buys this crap. Spend $20 more and get a Duro.

BiDen watch

They’re probably made in America here.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Reverso duoface incoming
Congrats. Haven't gone down the JLC rabbit hole (yet) but Reverso has such a storied and interesting history. So many iterations. Looking fwd to seeing it.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
That's one I put on from my other JLC, it came with a leather one. I've just bought the correct size deployant for £212 used bwah