Warped Tour 2006

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
the frist show of this years wapred tour is a little over than a month from now and I wanted to see whos going this year. what bands are you wanting to see??

N2x

Chin's Bartender
Bands? I'll be there in hopes of wetting down some hot chickadees, R. Kelly style.

N2x

Chin's Bartender
fatal fury fan #2 said:
hahaha the show is rain or shine :drool:

When I'm there, you can count on an absence of dryness. Prince (or whatever the hell his name is right now) may not be playing the show, but there will definitely be some "Purple Rain" if I drink enough grape soda and stand on the high rafters.

neo1087

Bead Banger
Hell yea! I'll be there, Raceway Park, NJ. Really just going for Bounching souls and Anti-Flag. Should be a blast.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Well, I see The Sounds are on the list...

...which means I'll most likely go. :)

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Thought I'd bump this sucker up instead of making a whole new thread dedicated to it. I went to my first Warped Tour here in Calgary yesterday. I saw Helmet, Anti-Flag, the Casualties, Alexisonfire and NOFX. It was a fucking insanely hot day and there was a mad amount of people at the event but it was still an awesome time. :buttrock:

Anyone else chime in if you caught one of the recent dates. :help:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I must be getting to be an old man because I don't recognize half the bands this year as opposed to last year.

neo1087

Bead Banger
Anyone else going to the Asbury Park Warped? It's going to be a blast..can't wait, already got my ticket. Really wanna see Anti-Flag, Nofx, Comeback Kid, and a couple more. Really just hyped to see Anti-Flag in concert, they put on an awsome show.:buttrock:

Last edited: