WARNING: JAPHEI'S new allias on ebay!

neo-geo 2

Raiden's Valet
he is now pcbplus2003

<a href="http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=pcbplus2003&ssPageName=L3" target="_blank">http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=pcbplus2003&ssPageName=L3</a>

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the update! NEVER BUY FROM HIM! :mad: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! blow_top

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Not that I'm arguing, but how do you know? I know he was using pcbplus as a nick here so I'm assuming that's why. I just want to make 100% sure before someone gets blacklisted. glee

neo-geo 2

Raiden's Valet
i made sure it was him, i e-mailed the address and the response was: "F**K YOU TROLL".

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Thank You sir. I'm looking to buy mvs games soon and I appreciate the heads up.

evasyar

Genjuro's Frog,
Phoenix Down:
neo-geo 2:
i made sure it was him, i e-mailed the address and the response was: "F**K YOU TROLL".
Works for me. lol lol
hey neo-geo 2 and PD - i emailed him to asking him how long he can keep up the scamming habit you c@$#suckin theif and he responded with "I SWEAR I AM GONNA FIND EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU NEO-GEO.COM TROLLING A@#HOLES, KICK YOUR PUNKA$$ES UP AND SUE SHAWN AND EVERY MUTHER###### ONE OF YOU FOR SLANDER, DIPSH#T"... (edited the less than stellar JAPHEI vernacular) tickled lol

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
evasyar:
Phoenix Down:
neo-geo 2:
Works for me. lol lol
hey neo-geo 2 and PD - i emailed him to asking him how long he can keep up the scamming habit you c@$#suckin theif and he responded with "I SWEAR I AM GONNA FIND EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU NEO-GEO.COM TROLLING A@#HOLES, KICK YOUR PUNKA$$ES UP AND SUE SHAWN AND EVERY MUTHER###### ONE OF YOU FOR SLANDER, DIPSH#T"... (edited the less than stellar JAPHEI vernacular) tickled lol
LOL Japhei needs help

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
evasyar:
Phoenix Down:
neo-geo 2:
Works for me. lol lol
Classic Japhei, each one of these excellent English writing pieces will be remembered for years to come. :D