Wanted NEO GEO AES games / accessories , just starting my collection all Items considered

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone , I recently picked up a neo geo aes console and I am looking to pick up some games to get me started , So I will consider any game.

I would also like to track down an extra controller joystick or pad , a memory card

And a box for my console .

Thank you very much for your time and I would also like to thank everyone for welcoming me to the forum and helping me get my console up and running .

pheonixman

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Welcome fellow AES collector. Congrats on the AES one of the best system you will ever own imo.
Are you dining Japanese or English? :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome fellow AES collector. Congrats on the AES one of the best system you will ever own imo.
Are you dining Japanese or English? :)

Thank you for the welcome , I am
Interested in any region games , I beleive my console is a US one so would it play jap carts in English ?

So please offer anything as I am looking to build a nice little collection with my new console :-)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for the info , mostly looking for english but will consider any jap game too .

Also looking for the neo CD controller pad .

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Welcome to the AES. It's great, but expensive, especially for those of us in the UK.

I have a spare CD pad, I've somehow acquired three, so drop me a PM if you're interested. I also have a bad condition Fatal Fury Special if you're just looking for games to play at the moment.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Thank you for the info , mostly looking for english but will consider any jap game too .

Also looking for the neo CD controller pad .

Remember that the region of a game is determined by the system, not by the cart. IOW, if you play a Japanese cart on an English AES, it will play in English, no matter the language in the cart label. Same applies to MVS carts. So when you buy a Japanese or an English cart, all the difference is the label, internally they are exactly the same.

Regards.

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have a samurai shodown 2 jap if you are interested. Pm me.

SouthAmericaNeo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Luck, this is a very expensive game to play. I have Neo Geo X and is good but not true Neo Geo. That is very serious to play.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the help so far,

Still after a controller ( cdz one ) or another stick.
a memory card

I really love walk along beat am ups like final fight and shooters like contra and r type .

Anyone have anything I may like ?

thanks

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
How much ? Cheers

I'm glad you are trying to contribute and get back into the community after all the years absent but, come on man. Don't encourage people with zero posts that are obviously here only for the market to strike up a deal only. This is what we are trying to relinquish here its out of control really.

I know you probably don't know this stuff because you have not been here at all really over the years. But, step it up and read the rules man if your are going to hang out here and be part of the community.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi , I was on my mobile when I replied to that and I didn't even see his details 0 posts ect as the website looked very different on the mobile browser , I can understand your point and I agree. .

paulg

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys didn't mean to offend in any way,I'm on other arcade forums and don't post here much my apologies.