WANTED: cps3 with warzard.

J_Hendrix

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, thats right!

I want a Cps-3 system with complete kit, cart and cd-rom Game"Warzard" so I can run it directly at my home.

It must be good condition, nonthing wrong with it!
And im curious about this one since its says that the battery of the game system dies, the cart will also dies so is that correct, please tell me.

I want this one cheap, cheap like ass so if anybody is intressed to selling their cps-3 machine, talk to me.

Im only intressed WarZARD, nonthing else.

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good luck getting it mint.

I had hell getting it, honestly the only way you are going to get that badboy cheap is through coinopexpress.com. $180 is the cheapest i have seen it.

i had gotten the warzard set without the box from a nice member at SNK-Capcom.com. the bitch ass cart died on me after a couple days that hella pissed me off badly.

I don't know where to send it in japan to get it recharged with the data. But it's true once the damn thing dies it's worthless.
i have a Red Earth kit:buttrock: now that a buddy of mine from capcom hooked me up with. And he changed the battery for me, so it plays:buttrock:

Honestly you are going to have to get it from Coinopexpress that is the only place i see that may have it.

A couple of members to ask about this kind of stuff about would be eight-one
or MKL. they are helpful, about CPS-3 stuff.

and a bump for your search. :)
good luck