Videos of NHG64 games?

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
I guess that settles it. Guess I know where my tax refund will be going... :D

It won't be until May (or so) that I get it, but hey. At least I'll have it.

Yikes. If you include the HNG and the MVS, this will mean my sixth and seventh Neo*Geo systems... eight if you include the NGPC. It's a sickness, I tell you!

-Deuce

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
It's tough to bend yourself far enough to spend a lot on video games, unless you're like me: unmarried, irresponsible and stupid.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
How about unmarried and responsible, but with a job that pays well enough to support the habit? :D

Besides, I determined long ago that any woman who tells me to give up my hobbies is going to be dropped like a hot potato. We are our recreation, after all.

-Deuce

Samurai Hamster

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Originally posted by EvilWasabi:
<strong>It's tough to bend yourself far enough to spend a lot on video games, unless you're like me: unmarried, irresponsible and stupid.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Hehe , thats me too ,

Thx for the video clips :) I'm definetly buying a Hyper package now and puting it in one of my extra cabs .

The hyper64 is stereo just like MVS ?

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Originally posted by Samurai Hamster:
<strong>

Hehe , thats me too ,

Thx for the video clips :) I'm definetly buying a Hyper package now and puting it in one of my extra cabs .

The hyper64 is stereo just like MVS ?</strong><hr></blockquote>

The whole point of the hyper was to be as close to the MVS as possible for easy of transition from MVS to hyper neo geo. That's why in 1998 you'd see 25% of the neo machines playing hyper games.