VideoGames NY is like paradise!!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
People collect balltops now? Games you can't play due to fear of insertion marks. Manuals that can't be touched without gloves. Inserts removed and stored away in a dark place. Balltops you don't use and put on display in a plexiglass case. I can't even imagine what shit people will come up with next.

You should know I'm the least person to ever accuse of not playing games on here. Those balltops DESERVE to be protected as a collection since they are water transferred and can wear down over time, Balltops are not games, all versions of all balltops are readily available for nothing really, EXCEPT these. I wanted to make a collection as a display since I have 6 candy cabs and that area is dedicated to them.

Ebinsugewa, pretty much wrong. Research your stuff before you drop opinions just based on a lack of knowledge.

Lachlan, no clue what you are talking about. These were made to be limited runs, what exists is out there and that is it. I've tried getting a strawberry cherry forever, it has never once come up for sale and I'd have no issue dropping 100$ for one when one does appear.

There are a few versions of the meshballs, which aren't mass produced, but more readily available, yet still expensive. For the record I have two x black-white-grey, and 2 x rainbow swirl on my candy cabs. If I see the water transfer wear off them even slightly, I'm swapping them for generics.

I love how people go off topic with just flat out uneducated and bad examples of things, like worthless cam locks you can buy by the dozen. These are a different thing entirely and extremely difficult to find or source. My two original red and green meshballs I paid 50$ each for. Sound crazy? Guess what. Nobody has them for sale anywhere, and I was very lucky to source two off of here from someone who was even cool enough to sell.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
LWK, don't listen to the haters, they can't understand the difference between a video game and a balltop...that's how ignorant some of these fucks are, totally lost in their own logic, lol. You don't have to justify yourself to anyone here, all this wannabes couldn't even come close to your skill.

come on, cut Waverider2049 some slack, at least he brought the funtimes back ^^

Fun times? I guess our idea of fun differs quite a bit.

This Doucherider seems to get in shit storm after shit storm, can it be us? Could it be that we are in the wrong? lol...

Last edited:

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
LWK, don't listen to the haters, they can't understand the difference between a video game and a balltop...that's how ignorant some of these fucks are, totally lost in their own logic, lol. You don't have to justify yourself to anyone here, all this wannabes couldn't even come close to your skill.

Fun times? I guess our idea of fun differs quite a bit.

This Doucherider seems to get in shit storm after shit storm, can it be us? Could it be that we are in the wrong? lol...

Your a stupid fucking idiot. It's your own friend madman that jumped on his case about the ball tops then the merry band of idiots you are apart of joined in. I defended his collection. Maybe you and your band of idiots go from thread to thread with your negative bullshit and I just happen to call you idiots out on it? You are the problem so don't act like you are reasonable and understand collecting as you have blatantly let everyone know how much you hate collecting anything new. Read the thread first before you speak.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Apparently I'm an aeshole for a simple collection of some intentionally limited edition balltops as a cool display to gander at when I play my candy cabs. Since cam locks are the proper example apparently. I mean, if you're gonna get up peoples asses for fucking balltops, then why are you on a website that caters to collecting in the first place?

Haters,
VGNY was awesome for selling me those black-white-grey's for 17.99 each or so. They are impossible to find, and don't even bother putting up links to paradise arcade, they only have rainbow swirls left and the large one I have displayed left, all the rest have been sold out for a while. That site needs work, it has to many problems with stuff that isn't even for sale, I ended up disappointed the first time around when I placed a order for stuff they didn't even have.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Your a stupid fucking idiot. It's your own friend madman that jumped on his case about the ball tops then the merry band of idiots you are apart of joined in. I defended his collection. Maybe you and your band of idiots go from thread to thread with your negative bullshit and I just happen to call you idiots out on it? You are the problem so don't act like you are reasonable and understand collecting as you have blatantly let everyone know how much you hate collecting anything new. Read the thread first before you speak.

lol, you really are trying hard...too bad you can't keep up.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Well atleast the balls aren't touching, or that would be mad gay.