Video Game stores in NYC!!!

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
Anyone know indy stores in the Big Apple. I know NCSX is like 2 to 3 hours out of town, and from what I heard J and L charges exorbitant prices. What is their website by the way? I've been doing a google search for it to no avail. Anyway what other stores do you know of. Also, if you have links to shops that have MVS and PCB stuff, that would work as well. One more final question--Are there commercial superguns being sold in the NYC area. That link would be most welcome as well. Thanks. :)

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
go to elizabeth street, there is a big ass fleamarket called penguin village with 2 levels underground, there are some import guys there.

jaydubnb

Windjammers Wonder
Bulletproof Comics and Games - There are two locations, but the one I frequent is on Nostrand and Ave H, around the corner from Brooklyn College.

Multimedia 1 - On St. Marks, IIRC. I'm not sure if it's still there as when I went to the old website I was bounced to http://www.videogamedeals.com/. Pricey, but good selection. The only place I've seen outside of Chinatown that has Neo games in stock.

Game Express - Up the street from Penn Station. I havent been there in a while, but they had a ton of imports back in the day.

Hope this helps :)

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
Thanks. I'll try to visit these stores when I'm there. Do they all have neo in stock. What are the stores in Chinatown that have neo stuff? Thanks again!

Blaine

Hinako's Cook
J&L were sky high. Elizabeth Mall (across the street), contrary to popular opinion, sucks. There was one store with games and it was a small selection. All he had that was interesting was PSX Puzzle Fighters for $30.

Otherwise my trip to chinatown was nothing less that utter disapointment.

Reality Check

World Hero
Go to Fordham Game World. I went there eariler today and they had about 8 Neo*Geo games (All JAP versions) and Japanese imports (GBA and Dreamcast). While you there, get some DVDs, anime, manga and hentai.

Trifecta

Stakes Winner
Does anyone know if GW Trading has a store you can walk into? I started a thread about this in General Discussion and Stinky-Dinkins said that he didn't think they had a physical store you could walk into. Can anyone verify?

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hey if you NYC peeps read this. Go to the Neo Gatherings section as I have started a thread about a get together for next month that I am willing to host if there is enough interest. I thought we should get the ball rolling on this so there will be enough preperation.

Vlad

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
Any big flea markets where u can find a lot of oldies?Don´t mean Neo stuff, just SNes, Atari, etc

Thanks

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Dude, if you want to buy some old neo geo cart games, I can meet you somewhere in Manhattan and show you the ones you are interested in. I am selling them at rock bottom prices anyway!

J&L store on Elizabeth street in chinatown do have some NG games, but they are so expensive, it is pointless to even think about getting any! But it is impressive to see a store that carries that many NG games, but those are higher (alot higher) than even Ebay prices.