Vendors Wanted for Upcoming Retro Video Game Convention in Chicagoland 7/16

chany60126

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you guys know about an upcoming retro video game convention happening in Lombard, IL called the Video Game Summit. It takes place July 16th, and runs from 11 AM to 6 PM at the Heron Point Convention Center at the intersection of North Ave and Rohlwing Rd. Lombard is a couple of miles west of Chicago.

We are currently looking for indviduals that would like to sell video games, preferably retro video games. The rates we charge are very reasonable. You will get a booth which consists of 3 (2X5) tables for only $25. And you also get a free ad space in the program handed out to the guests at the entrance.

The Video Game Summit is a fun event for all ages where people can buy, sell and play video games. There will be dozens of systems available for play and there will be many tournaments throughout, including those for the Turbografx-16 and the Atari Jaguar. We will also have a couple of Neo Geo AES systems to play.

If you have interest in becoming a vendor, please contact me. Make sure you put "Video Game Summit" in the subject header so that I won't mark it as spam.

The official website of the Video Game Summit is: http://avc.atari-users.net/VGS.html

Thanks,

Last edited:

chany60126

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
VGSFlyer.jpg

TurboFestVol2.png

chany60126

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Touché, Adderall. I didn't know he was that famous, hehe. But he has told me stories of his incredible arcade collection. I would imagine he is coming back this year since he lives very close by.

Last edited:

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Wow.

I had to look twice to see myself! :)
That's a game of LodeRunner I was watching, I think.

I can't believe this is happening again so soon... I kept telling myself I was going to rig up some superguns so that I could drag some equipment out. But I didn't... so.... :(

... actually, I think Arcana Heart FULL! works with USB joysticks. I could play that in the corner all by myself....

BeefyWhale

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You can tell it's Supa by the lanyard around his neck that carries his phone. Well that and the fact he was probably wearing his pac man shirt again.

chany60126

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
A little less than 2 months left before the show. We still have some spots available for individuals who wish to sell games.

chany60126

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
2 weeks left for the show! Make sure you guys come out and buy some games. Don't forget about the various tournaments that will be going on throughout the day. If you are interested in selling games at this show, please contact me.