US release of Raiden IV now official

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
cool, i'm looking forward to this.

i plan to rotate the crt monitor and pick up raiden fighters aces and trigger heart to fool around with sometime in the near future here.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Might have to get a 360 again for this.

GAMEFAN

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Is Raiden 3 any good? I saw it at Walmart for like 10 dollars.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Right on. Nice to see at least some of these games that got JP 360 releases seeing some action over here in the States.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member

It's pretty solid.

I got my copy for 10 bucks and it's well worth that price.

Also has cocktail mode, major plus.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Heck yeah! Awesome news. Now someone get the rest of those shooter collections over here.

:vik:

JTwelve

n00b
man can't wait for this. Looks incredibly fun. I've always wanted to get better at these shooters.

Princess-Isabel

Geese's Thug
I don't think if you all know this but shooters on 360 in Japan are priced like any other new release title.
Raiden in Japan on 360 costs $70, and so does basically any other shmup.
we're getting spoiled, here in states.
I hope UFO sells tons of copies, and will earn lots of dough for bringing such fantastic games to US shores, especially at those abstractly low prices.
they deserve it, so buy it up people!
ps.now if they only somehow dragged cave titles here too...

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
It's pretty solid.

I got my copy for 10 bucks and it's well worth that price.

10 bucks!!??

wtf i can't find it for under 30

you nigs need to hook me up

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

I thought it was going to be bad when I first saw it years ago, but it was a real surprise -- definitely a great game.

Kinda ugly, yeah, but I really liked it. For ten bucks, you can't go wrong.

PS is it just me or does the second stage music from III sound like a remix of Vampire Killer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjsoFxOWUSM

Chunky Lover 53

Fio's Quartermaster
Damn 360 is getting some good shit. Not much reason to hold on to the PS3 anymore.
(I want my VF5R:mad:)

astrodan88

King's Dry Cleaner
360 how I love you, at least for the shmups.

It's definitely worth $10, but don't expect a whole lot. It's solid, but ugly and mediocre, which is not what I think of when I think Raiden.
Frankly I'd rather play Raiden DX any day (or any of the Raiden Fighter's games). Raiden IV is better than III at least.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 bucks!!??

wtf i can't find it for under 30

you nigs need to hook me up

Check local places, for some reason online stores still have it for 30 bucks. I've seen it at Walmart for 10 and Gamestop for 15. Gamestop has it listed on their site at that price but its not available for sale online.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Check local places, for some reason online stores still have it for 30 bucks. I've seen it at Walmart for 10 and Gamestop for 15. Gamestop has it listed on their site at that price but its not available for sale online.

yeah i'm about a gazillion miles away from a wal-mart, wtf gh3y

went to gamestop a few days ago, after their website said the one down the street had it

some homo looked at the computer for about 2 seconds and was probably just being a lazy fuck and didn't even go look at to check

jesus i hate that fucking place

Todd R

n00b
Saw Raiden 3 at Meijer for $8.99 no joke! It was tucked away with a bunch of other ps 2 games that were like 2-3 years old. (like the AOF and FF collections)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

That's the mode where you drink a Jack straight everytime you loose, it's actually a pretty neat mode, only discipline and concious effort makes the best out of this mode.

Edit: Oh yeah, you can't continue either, but for nancies, if you do you must drink 3 times the "miss" penalty.

Note: Before I forget. The reason why I was looking for this thread is 'cause I saw some DLC content on XBL for the game, I mean here in the states, so the game must be out! I better go on and look for it, I'll post whatever I find out about this. Cocktail mode, here we go!

Last edited:

Kiken

Camel Slug
Note: Before I forget. The reason why I was looking for this thread is 'cause I saw some DLC content on XBL for the game, I mean here in the states, so the game must be out! I better go on and look for it, I'll post whatever I find out about this. Cocktail mode, here we go!

US release date is September 9th. UFO just decided to release the gamer icons and theme before the release.

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
Sweet this is coming out on my bday... maybe i'll ask the wifey to get it for me.

prosper1ne

King's Dry,
does this game utilize the entire wide screen when its set to a vertical display? i was thinking about rotating a vewlix and ive been wondering if there are any shooters worth doing that for.