Updated again --->SVC Chaos more coming

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Here is the svc image!

http://www.hostedimage.com/is.php?i=30383&img=svcchaos1.2smallercopy.jpg

UPDATED svc image:

http://www.hostedimage.com/is.php?i=30531&img=Finalsvcchaos1.3.4small.jpg

I have no idea why but it wont let me hotlink to the pics?? weird.. anyways thx for looking

I am going to make a total of 5 for now and see if big bear/NeoCverA can make a seperate page for me on his crazyarcade page so he can host the ones i will create.

The images will fit into bigbears shockboxes. Dimensions will be exactly the same

If he doesnt want to do it then i will create my own page but they will be available for download soon one way or the other. Anyways leave some feedback on them.

Thx for looking. wizkid007

Last edited:

Sundance

Sho's Rival
I like it ...def loox good. My only suggestion would be that you change the Number font in the meg count to the same one that Big Bear uses just to make for a more uniform look on the binder. I prefer to have all the numbers the same size just for the more uniform look when there side by side in the bookcase. ;) Keep up the good work!

wizkid007

20 Year Member
thx for the compliment... >:)

I got to ask bigbear what font he used because as of right now.. i really dont know.

Im working on a svc one at the moment. Since there isnt one avail that i have seen... could have missed it though.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
It's been a minute but I believe I use Arial BOLD font,then maxx out the size
-BB :lol:<- WTF? Did'nt mean to put that there :annoyed:
I use the ARIAL BLACK font and I max out at 180 in integersize.I resize it if need be.
-BB

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I like the general layout, but I think there are a few ways to improve on this one.

1) Change the meg count font, as others have said.

2) I think the controls scheme on the back could be removed, and maybe replaced with some text or something like that.

3) The border color of the front picture should be changed, IMO. Maybe something that would contrast with the picture would be a better choice.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
Hmmm alright.. clearly noted. I will revise my dodgeball insert as soon as i finish up my new one. hehe Ill post it later tonight. Just got back from a barbeque and havent had much time to work on it. thx for the input. Chris

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
wizkid007 said:
Hmmm alright.. clearly noted. I will revise my dodgeball insert as soon as i finish up my new one. hehe Ill post it later tonight. Just got back from a barbeque and havent had much time to work on it. thx for the input. Chris

It all comes down to what you want for yourself. Every insert I make, I do leave open for suggestions, etc but at some point you just have to say , this is the way I like it for me. I like the input of my fellow neo whores though since different perspectives can produce great things.

You dont happen to have good Kabuki Klash art would you? Im jonesin for a Kabuki insert. (its the only naked one i have - i dont like the nude shockbox)

wizkid007

20 Year Member
I dont have a kabuki clash insert. sorry man.. i would scan it up for u in a sec if i did

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
There shoud'nt be no prob hosting them with the help of NeoCverA but who states you can't have both. Another archive with image availability would be fantastic.
Well... this is the week I go on another insert image release rampage...what should I release next??
Did anybody have a chance to print out that RBFF insert I created?? How did the logo turn out.. Maybe I should print it..but if somebody already did so,let me know.
(WOW,I really need a new keyboard) :annoyed:
-BB

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
There shoud'nt be no prob hosting them with the help of NeoCverA but who states you can't have both.

huh?

wizkid007

20 Year Member
I think he meant multiply versions.... not hard to do. Anyways ill have my next one up soon. >:)

wizkid007

20 Year Member
what no comments on the svc one??? how it could be improved etc... once i get 5 they will be avail for download

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
wizkid007 said:
what no comments on the svc one??? how it could be improved etc... once i get 5 they will be avail for download

Doesn't look bad, I would replace the screenshot on the front with some art for the game though...

wizkid007

20 Year Member
thx for the reply... well i thought about it and i wanted to do something different... just throwing a screenshot up is one thing but i added a few things to it like the lightening and the big svc title. Its just a little to easy to make a piece of art for the header. Plus there isnt much svc full art pieces to choose from, at least of what i have seen. thx for your input. take care

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
the front cover is not bad at all. It's your visio. I hate the original front cover so you are already headed in the proper direction as far as I am concerned.
-BB

wizkid007

20 Year Member
I made a alternate cover for the svc one. check it out and i cant figure out how to hotlink to the pics...
whatever.jpg
isnt letting me...

are there constraints to image size on what u can hotlink too??

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Remove one of your dodgeball images and replace it with your new SvCC
-BB

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I really like the cover of your "UPDATED svcc" - good stuff. It seems like there's some issue with the image quality, however - seems sort of washed out. Is there any way to remedy this, or do you just have them posted in low-res?

wizkid007

20 Year Member
well when i convert them over to jpeg the quality becomes washed out... im also shrinking them to 25 percent of the actual size... i dont see why this should be a problem but im noting it anyways. They are originally made in pdf format and then converted over to jpeg so dif formats may be the problem... the actual downloads will not be washed out. >:)

I will have my next one up by tomorrow night. Im picking my project now. thx