"Up" on Blu-Ray for $10

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
So one of my friends told me about this coupon for the movie "Up" for $10 off the blu-ray version. It's downloaded from http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/up/couponoffer/ . Right now at Wal-mart has it on Sale for $20 for the Blu-ray pack which includes the blu-ray, dvd, and digital copy. So it ended up being $10 plus tax. Cheapest new Blu-ray movie I'll probably ever purchase.

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
Wo0t, thanks for the notice. I'll pick up one of those tomorrow.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I was at wm Sunday and I only saw it for 29.99. You think the 19.99 ended Sunday?

I just watched this movie last night and really liked it. It's pretty interesting for an animated flick.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
Thanks for the notice. I'll check into this tomorrow.

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
I got mine. They're priced as $30 on the shelf but ring up as $20. So $10 after the coupon. Good deal.

-Hibikster-

Bead Banger
For those who bought the Blu-Ray...is there a 3D version available if you wanna see it in 3D? (I still have the glasses from when I watched it in the theatre).

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
But you have to go to Wally*Mart to get it.:shame::oh_no::eye::rolleyes::angry:

That reminds me - I have to add Up to my Netflix queue

aria

Former Moderator
I loved this movie, raved about it in the movie thread, I hope more of you finally get to see it. The first 10 minutes are up there among fine cinematic moments.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Yeah, I went back and had them scan it at the register. Dude was all "Uh, it's 29.98" looking at the big ass sign on top of their drop pallet of the movie douchie-style. I said "price check". He was all bothered and shit as he had to snap the protective case open to get the movie out to scan it...........

19.96 = Ok, I'll take it. Oh, I have this..........

10.78. Swipe, receipt, out the door.

There is an $8 off coupon for Monsters Inc. out there as well but I haven't found a cheap enough copy at the B&M's. Cheapest is Wally at 29.98 (BB and Target are 34.99). Coupon is good through the 25th so I'm hoping for a price dip to use it as well.