Unlocking PSP's Future!

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Personally, I think that this kind of thing is what breaks a system. To use a somewhat strange example, I'd rather play Final Fantasy VII for 8 hours than play Final Fantasy XII for 4 hours. If they develop better battery technology, then they should use that to make games that play well for longer times at once, not to make things shinier.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
I doubt that power will ever be tapped because the battery situation is pretty dire as it is.

Maybe if these things lasted a week on a single charge it would be usefull information.

Other than that, who fucking cares.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Nesagwa said:
I doubt that power will ever be tapped because the battery situation is pretty dire as it is.

Maybe if these things lasted a week on a single charge it would be usefull information.

Other than that, who fucking cares.

Not for much longer an official new batter with 20% juice was released a while ago, so Sony is increasing it like they said.

Friday, April 08, 2005
Unlocking PSP's future

The general perception of PSP games right now is that they look pretty good. Pretty damn good. You probably wouldn't be surprised if I told you that PSP games are going to look considerably better in the...

The date people... look at the date.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
eh.
the psp games look good already?
but unless they come out with drivle that isn't subpar
ps2 shit they're gonna be selling to a very uninterested population.
i want ridge racers.
and i played burnout.
that was neat.
but thats about it for games i really want on the system.
and honestly it's hard to justify making games on the system
that someone could just copy games on the memory card
and play them that way.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Sony R&D better hurry the fuck up and make a better battery then, because they desperately need better games too.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Electroman said:
The date people... look at the date.

So something a few months old deligates it invalid. All I was offering was an interesting insight into the PSP's capabilities.

If this is bullshite to you, wank on.. fuck-o's. :oh_no:

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Pando said:
So something a few months old deligates it invalid. All I was offering was an interesting insight into the PSP's capabilities.

A lot has happened in the portable world in the last few months.

Pando said:

No disrespect man, whether you realized it was an older article or not, the feeling I got from the rest of those who replied felt that they didn't see it was an old article, so I pointed it out.

It ain't bullshit, it was news worthy of printing back then.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Electroman said:
No disrespect man, whether you realized it was an older article or not, the feeling I got from the rest of those who replied felt that they didn't see it was an old article, so I pointed it out.

It ain't bullshit, it was news worthy of printing back then.

Fair nuff, no disrespect taken. ;)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Battery power is no big deal. Then again, I never play actual psp games. Seems to last a long ass time for me when I play the emus.