unknown neo geo game

can anyone help years ago i played a neo geo game in a arcade that i belive was a snk/adk game it had a sumo fighter and a turtle demon called kappa i always thought the game was called kabuki klash but i played that recently and it did not have the charcters i mentioned earlier can anyone help me identify this game

Thereverend

Banned
necroking36 said:
can anyone help years ago i played a neo geo game in a arcade that i belive was a snk/adk game it had a sumo fighter and a turtle demon called kappa i always thought the game was called kabuki klash but i played that recently and it did not have the charcters i mentioned earlier can anyone help me identify this game

http://www.arcade-history.com/history_database.php?page=database

this might help there are SNK/ADK games listed (possibly all of them)

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
doesn't ring a bell. was this a fighting game?

thanks forthe herlp guys

thanks but still cant find out what the game is yes its a fighter set in ancient japan

SlickDizzy

Mr. Big's Thug
There's a turtle demon called Kappa in Star Gladiator, which was a decent 3D fighter made by Capcom. It was the company's first 3D fighter. However, it had nothing to do with SNK, or the Neo Geo for that matter.

i have the u.s star gladator and it has no kappa charcter in it same as the dreamcast plasma sword could be ninja masters does that game have a turtle charcter and a sumo fighter in it