Unbelievable business practice

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
this makes absolutely no sense. Wouldn't be much easier to sell them individually?

Assuming he actually has the games, he's not trying to sell - he's publicly jerking his two inches of steel.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
I couldn't help but chuckle at that. :lolz:

Even copies their packaging style and look.
$_57.JPG

SouthAmericaNeo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
3,000,000 is a lot, are they that worth much? That is a lot for games even as nice as these?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Where is Chrisr these days? I remember when I first joined he was kind of semi regular around these parts. He would get flamed to all fuck but still keep going. A bit of a laugh it was.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Are you sure it was the original or one of the thousands of franchises he sold in the past 2 years?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I wouldn't be surprised if this whole endeavor is a convenient tax write-off for his trust fund.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
https://www.videogamex.com/forums/showthread.php?3914-3-19-15-1PM-Ultimate-Marvel-vs-Capcom-3

Who holds a game tournament at 1:00 PM on a weekday? Good call Yosh wouldn't want anyone to actually show up for that. $6 entrance fee and the winner gets $10 store credit!

Entrants consist of Yosh and a few of his unemployed stoner buddies.

All the So Cal members should show up as a gang and crash the tournament, pay no fee and just fuck around in the store discussing neo geo shit until Yosh starts fuming and blows his cap. That would be worth using some PAL hours on.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
https://www.videogamex.com/forums/showthread.php?3914-3-19-15-1PM-Ultimate-Marvel-vs-Capcom-3

Who holds a game tournament at 1:00 PM on a weekday? Good call Yosh wouldn't want anyone to actually show up for that. $6 entrance fee and the winner gets $10 store credit!

Entrants consist of Yosh and a few of his unemployed stoner buddies.

All the So Cal members should show up as a gang and crash the tournament, pay no fee and just fuck around in the store discussing neo geo shit until Yosh starts fuming and blows his cap. That would be worth using some PAL hours on.

rIbp0nz.jpg

yTqND0I.gif

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
now if it was the entire pot i can see something but 10 bucks in "credit" means less then nothing

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Better watch out, he wants to Develop PS4 games lol.

nug

B. Jenet's Firstmate
This is beyond amazing. I've never heard of any type of tournament in anything where the grand prize is less then double the entry fee. I'm tempted to start going down there and acting like a fanboy. If only I could wear a wire / hidden cam...