Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
/NERD RAGE/

I'm sorry, but I consider this disrespectful to all gamers/capcom faithful fanatics who got really excited about the game and not only bought the game, but the "Special" edition or whatever... Really? they don't even wait 1 year and they release a complete new game? What about the people who own the game already? "I already paid for it... why should I pay for it once again? making all the new features, characters paid downloadable content? WHY? I ALREADY PAID FOR THE FUCKING GAME! Why not wait a few more months and make the real release of the entire FUCKING game?. No, they basically charge you 60$ for the "beta" of the game (they might even offer you a SPECIAL EDITION of the "beta game"), and a few months later, after you test it for them you "get to buy the actual game" Capcom really crossed the line this time, the moment the whole "games network" through consoles appeared companies have been ABUSING and taking advantage of the same people they are supposed to be taking care of, their customers.
For the record I don't own a Wii, Xbox360 nor Ps3. Probably never will due to this sort of shit.

Last edited:

DON 88T/A

n00b
Been going on in the PC world for a long time...games released early then patches and fixes down the road...for a fee.
I'd say personally I'm more interested in the release of KOF 13 then a pumped up version of mvc3...like stated earlier those who want to play KOF are going to buy it regardless what other companys are doing..

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
KOF XIII is on my list for this year! but I learned a very good lesson with capcom many years ago since the SNES with the SFII series adding SFII turbo, SSFII and on other consoles same game on Genesis SFII CE, SSFII same thing with the alpha (zero) series, then EX+alpha then SFIII with repeated strikes and then SFIV, Super and arcade! please if people can't see it is because they don't want to see it! for me Ill wait till next year to see the real MVC3!

so I don't think that the release of UMVC3 could affect KOFXIII's release unless SNKP can't deliver with the online features!

Clearness

n00b
I will not be supporting Capcom from here on out. The only slight persuasion would be a new Darkstalkers game, but that will never happen.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
It has probably been asked already, but why is this in News and Rumors for the Neo section?

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
I thought this might be the right place to post since the game could potentially affect KoF XIII's sales.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
For the time being I'll pass, it'll probably be good to rent the game first anyway to ultimately see what they changed from the first one and if they're planning any more updates. Version 1.0 is $40 right now at WM and will probably see a dramatic price decrease if not removed from the shelves once Ultimate comes around.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
They always release the same game multiple times so I'd say it wont affect a new titles sales. Fight game fans have already played mvc3 no matter how many times its re-released.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
world warrior sucked

alpha 1 sucked

new generation sucked

capcom milking things is nothing but beneficial to me.

Capcom should make an upgrade for Mega Man Legengs 3. The subtitlte can be, "We Were Out of Out Fuckin Minds When We Canceled This Project Earlier!"

Forte

n00b
Capcom should make an upgrade for Mega Man Legengs 3. The subtitlte can be, "We Were Out of Out Fuckin Minds When We Canceled This Project Earlier!"

Exactly. Cancelled MM Universe, Cancelled Legends 3, no Mega Man in MvC 3. Capcom is dead to me now. I'll still buy the games I need for my collection used, but no more supporting them financially.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Capcom's not fooling me THIS time!

I'm waiting for Super Mega Man Universe 3 and Mega Man Legends 3 Hyper Edition.

Isn't it GREAT that they're just bypassing the first builds this time amirite!?!??!?!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
capcom wants money, live with it

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Kof XIII is an excellent game, plus the home releases will feature new characters... For having tried it in arcades, i think the game will sell very well for its quality. Let's hope online will be worth it, unlike Kof XII ...