Uk seller selling AES cart collection

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just thought I'd list my collection here b4 i eBay them off,
Moved into new house a few months ago & doing loads of maintenence so need a little cash to help me out

Uk buyers prefered to keep postage costs simple & down or will post overseas visit here to find out your postage costs www.royalmail.com each cart with packaging weighs just over 600g ***actual postage costs apply to cart prices shown below ;)
my eBay id is richbambam
I take PAYPAL 4% fees apply paypal email richbambam@yahoo.co.uk
or NOCHEX (no fees using nochex) nochex email asnq25@dsl.pipex.com

please email any above for any questions
postage prices at the bottom

cart prices are taken from the AES price quide in dollers & conversion to UK pounds by the side

KING OF THE FIGHTERS 94 - JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in Mint condition *no Baggie*...($80) £45

KING OF THE FIGHTERS 95 - JPN CART/BOX (mint condition) MANUAL has slight creases *no baggie*... ($85) £48

KING OF THE FIGHTERS 96 -SOLD TO Mr-niceguy2001

KING OF THE FIGHTERS 97 - SOLD TO Mr-niceguy2001

KING OF THE FIGHTERS 98 - JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition ALSO comes with ART BOOK ....($140) £79

KING OF THE FIGHTERS 99 - JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition ALSO comes with PHONE CARD ....($150) £84

KING OF THE FIGHTERS 2000 - JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition *no baggie*...($190) £107

KING OF THE FIGHTERS 2001 - JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition ALSO comes with PHONE CARD ....($235) £132

NAM 1975 - EURO CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition *BOX has SLIGHT black marker pen scribble on CASE * ...($50) £28

FIRE SUPLEX - JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition *no baggie*...($50) £28

ART OF FIGHTING - JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition *no baggie*...($50) £28

ART OF FIGHTING 2 - JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition *no baggie*...($45) £26

SAMURAI SPIRITS - JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition *no baggie*...($45) £26

SAMURAI SPIRITS 2 - JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition *no baggie*...($40) £23

SAMURAI SPIRITS 3 - JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition ...($100) £56

SENGOKU -JPN (carton box) CART/MANUAL in mint condition *no baggie* BOX IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION very slightly frayed at the corners ...($90) £51

WORLD HEROES 2 JET -JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition ...($50) £28

MAGICIAN LORD -JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition ...($65) £37

GHOST PILOTS -US DOG TAG NEW UNOPENED ...($65) £37

FATAL FURY 2 -JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition ...($40) £23

FATAL FURY SPECIAL - JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition *no baggie*...($45) £26

FATAL FURY 3 - JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition ...($95) £53

REAL BOUT FATAL FURY JPN CART/BOX/MANUAL in mint condition ...($120) £ 68

RGB CABLE £12 seperate or £10 sold with machine (will sell this when machine has been sold only)

jpn aes (serial number 90A 123401)
machine all boxed with inserts intruction manual joystick RF lead & psu (stepdown required for uk users) £140

memory card carbon(no box) £29

all sent via royal mail

1 CART = RECORDED DELIVERY £3.30 ...
SPECIAL DELIVERY £5.20

2 CART = RECORDED DELIVERY £5.20
SPECIAL DELIVERY £6.55

FOR ANY MORE ITEMS TO BE ADD PLEASE ADD £2.70 PER CART FOR RECORDED DELIVERY FOR SPECIAL DELIVERY THEN A SEPERATE PACKAGE WOULD BE SENT
please visit www.royalmail.com for price guide on postage

AES MACHINE WILL BE £18.50 TO BE SENT VIA SPECIAL DELIVERY

all items will be packed very securely

thanks for looking at my items

Last edited:

SuperPang

Cham Cham's Espresso,
Rating - 100%
81   0   0

I take it this isn't the carton version then? Worth double checking. In the unlikely event it's the carton box I'll take it.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
SuperPang said:

I take it this isn't the carton version then? Worth double checking. In the unlikely event it's the carton box I'll take it.

no sorry m8 its not the carton box

T

thabobster

im interested in ure aes system

fancy sellin up the aes £140 sound reasonable.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
thabobster said:
fancy sellin up the aes £140 sound reasonable.

yes m8 £140 for the aes console

& £18.50 for special delivery can post it regular 1st class or recorded delivery which is cheaper but i wouldnt recomend it m8

Mr-niceguy2001

Member,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey rich, got he games today and they work fine but:

0.jpg
1.jpg

KOF 96
Insert clearly not near mint, the first picture though not that clear should show damage to the top of the insert (Small rips etc...) and nor was the manual, are you about for a pm session or chat?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Mr-niceguy2001 said:
hey rich, got he games today and they work fine but:

KOF 96
Insert clearly not near mint, the first picture though not that clear should show damage to the top of the insert (Small rips etc...) and nor was the manual, are you about for a pm session or chat?

quickly checked it & looked mint to me in case sleeve,i didnt remove the insert from the case

what you after m8

Mr-niceguy2001

Member,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
refund mate or exhange for another cart (Will of course make up difference if it's more) but as long as the next cart is actually near mint, ie. no tears or damages like in the above.

Would prefer the trade personally.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Mr-niceguy2001 said:
refund mate or exhange for another cart (Will of course make up difference if it's more) but as long as the next cart is actually near mint, ie. no tears or damages like in the above.

Would prefer the trade personally.

you sent us £129 nochex
(£6.55 for special delivery £64 for kof 97 & £58.45 for kof96)
this is how i broke it down m8 when you wanted some off the original priced i was quoting
I will Gladly refund you £58.45 via nochex for the KOF 96 when cart arrives back safetly m8
sorry cant refund any of the postage costs as this would of been used & charged for KOF 97 cart m8

lmk if ok then I'll where to send addres where to send to m8

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Mr-niceguy2001 said:
Not up for a trade and cash then?

Oooh sorry (rushing around at the moment lots to do & goto go to work soon)just fast reading & missed that bit

what other one you interested in m8

if you send kof 96 backspecial del I'll put no charge on special delivery sent on difference

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Mr-niceguy2001 said:
Kof 2000 mate, and I'll give you an extra fiver if you chuck in two baggies ;)

ok m8
I just checked kof 2000 & i regard it as mint condition
manual/box/cart/insert
have no blemishes or tears etc or cracks

got this up at £107 take off £58.50 for kof 96
so if ok send us back KOF 96 & £53.50 (will incl 2 baggies)
I asked my m8 for you & he'll sell us 2 baggies for £5 from his carts I'll just past the fiver on & give you the baggies ;)

if ok can you send KOF 96 & cash (or nochex us the amount)&I'll send Special Delivery to you when they get here

if Ok I'll email u my addy details

cheers m8

Mr-niceguy2001

Member,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All good mate, pm me you nochex addy and details.

Will send nochex now and post spec. del KOF 96 back to you 2moz.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Mr-niceguy2001 said:
All good mate, pm me you nochex addy and details.

Will send nochex now and post spec. del KOF 96 back to you 2moz.

sent details via PM m8

if u can manage to get in the post special delivery tomorrow I should get mine sent to you special del for friday & should get for the weekend m8

cheers
rich

Right I'm off to work now :(