UK Neo Geo mvs info req

uk neogeo

n00b
Hi chaps and chapesses,
Im here to pick your brains if I may.
Im being pressured into selling a Neo Geo MVS 4 slot arcade system with the following MVS carts:
Puzzle Bobble
Fatal Fury (2 of)
Super Sidekicks Ultimate 11
Top Players Golf
Magician Lord
Robo Army
Ninja Combat
Thrash Rally
Super Sidekicks 2
Soccer brawl
Metal Slug
3 Count Bout
Tecmo World Soccer 96
If I decide to sell so my dearest can get a new carpet, what kind of price should i be looking at asking.
The MVS has scuffs down the side on the Neo stickers and the 4th button on one stick doesnt work, aside from this its fine.
I dont want to get ripped off and also dont want to ask an extortionate amount so any info would be appreciated.
Cheers guys and happy gaming.

I have pics and as i cant figure out how to put them on here i can mail em to you if interested. :) :) :)

Last edited:

SHO

Raiden's Valet
check the price guide on this site.. it will give you an idea how much the carts are worth... for the 4 slot i dont know... not really an mvs man

MVS Matt

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Selling your Neo stuff to buy a new carpet!!!!!!! I'd keep the Neo stuff and stick a post in the wanted forum for a new misses! :D

SHO

Raiden's Valet
MVS Matt said:
Selling your Neo stuff to buy a new carpet!!!!!!! I'd keep the Neo stuff and stick a post in the wanted forum for a new misses! :D

:tickled:

uk neogeo

n00b
Sounds good.
What sort of price can i ask for a nice looking brunette who has a high tolerance level of my drunken nights out and enjoys housework. I think you'll agree that IS a collectors peice!!
As for me sendin photos of this item you can get stuffed ;)

ShuckNasty

Mr. Big's Thug
MVS Matt said:

Awesome.

Hi chaps and chapesses,
Im here to pick your brains if I may.
Im being pressured into selling a Neo Geo MVS 4 slot arcade system with the following MVS carts:
Puzzle Bobble
Fatal Fury (2 of)
Top Players Golf
Magician Lord
Robo Army
Ninja Combat
Thrash Rally
Super Sidekicks 2
Soccer brawl
Metal Slug
3 Count Bout
Tecmo World Soccer 96
If I decide to sell so my dearest can get a new carpet, what kind of price should i be looking at asking.
The MVS has scuffs down the side on the Neo stickers and the 4th button on one stick doesnt work, aside from this its fine.
I dont want to get ripped off and also dont want to ask an extortionate amount so any info would be appreciated.
Cheers guys and happy gaming.

I have pics and as i cant figure out how to put them on here i can mail em to you if interested.

Sell them on ebay.co.uk if you can, you'll get more for them.

SHO

Raiden's Valet
having it on ebay certainly gets more people to see it...

getting more or less for it.. its your luck...

mind you.. you need to pay ebay fees... so sometimes it works out less

MVS Matt

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Puzzle Bobble
Metal Slug

These are all pretty popular games so these three should fetch a decent price so long as they are not boots. You might be able to get £40/£50 each for the above three carts. All the other games are fairly common, worth maybe £15/£30 each. Of course if you have the box and dips/artwork for any of your games that will add to the value.