UK Man Meet!

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Mmmhh....

Booking another Man meet... would be OK...

It was a great weekend... i enjoyed it LOADS!

Unsure when anyone would be all available to come.... Possibly AFTER Christmas.... and sometime in February... March...

I find you get Xmas and the new year out of the way... then people are more likely to come as there's not really much happening in those months...

xROTx

I will probably come if you'll have me and the gf, february/march sounds good:D

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
The meet comes and goes...

I really REALLY enjoyed it....

Here's a list of whackos....

Names.jpg

Mmhh... Johnno15 did come... but i forgot to take his pic... sorry:(
So who out of this bunch of idiots is still on here. 4 years ago almost to the day!

I could do with a beer...

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Looks like fun times. Looking through last posts it looks like yourself, Frazer and of course Rot are still around but all of the rest stopped posting almost immediately after the meet up.

What did you do to them....?!

I'd be well up for coming along if someone set another one up, I've never met anyone from the site, though I was tempted to go unannounced into Rot's pawn shop with a kizuna encounter looking as clueless as I could and watch him offer me a tenner :keke:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I was tempted to go unannounced into Rot's pawn shop with a kizuna encounter looking as clueless as I could and watch him offer me a tenner :keke:

That would be fucken gold, you should have done it! :lolz:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'd be well up for coming along if someone set another one up, I've never met anyone from the site, though I was tempted to go unannounced into Rot's pawn shop with a kizuna encounter looking as clueless as I could and watch him offer me a tenner :keke:

Pfft... 50p... that's the offer... take it or leave it...

I spoke to El_Crapitan last night... I don't mind doing it at my place... but in all honesty I just use the occassion to drink and eat a LOT!

...IF you really wanted to play games and stuff.. I could always book us into this place: http://www.arcade-club.com/

xROTx

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Although the arcade looks good I reckon something more booze fuelled would be the best way forward. Guess it depends on numbers. Who's in the UK and active these days?

ChrisB

Another Striker
Although the arcade looks good I reckon something more booze fuelled would be the best way forward. Guess it depends on numbers. Who's in the UK and active these days?

Alright Steven
Bought some carts off you if you recall? been away for a bit but got some free time now. This meet looked good wasnt a member when rot had this one but would be interested