Uhh Humm What?

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
"How exactly do you play the home carts?"

You plug in the AES deck you're going to have to buy to play the AES carts that this won't play.

And remeber, it's the ONLY system like it, IN THE WORLD!!

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I sent a message to the seller asking about this super awesome two-slot. Wait and see...

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Ha, I saw this earlier.

You can tell a lot by font type, size and colour!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Since I'm pretty sure that it's not a DF system I wonder if this guy only used 1 specific slot this whole time.

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Hopefully everybody is turned off by all the crazy, and I can snag the whole deal for 100.00

:D

Praise the Lard

Sieger's Squire
I guess the seller ninja edited this now. Sooo nice one guys!! Now he disabled this system's ability to play AES games just because of the drama overload. Now we have to wait who knows how long before someone solves this.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Also hailing from WI, I'm disgusted by this bro.... probably one of these guys who bids on every arcade cab for sale at the local auctions....100% douche bag!

On a side note I enjoyed seeing that white cutting board for a base! :lolz:

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
Uhh, well even if it's just a standard 2-slot CMVS and the guy's a moron ... it's still worth $130 easy IMO. :spock:

I'm keeping an eye on it.

Praise the Lard

Sieger's Squire
Jokes about the seller aside... I'd hope it goes for a hell of a lot more than $130, those games alone should bring that much (as a lot). Then there are the two AES sticks, don't those things still fetch $40-50 a piece if they are in fair shape?

If someone got that for anywhere near the opening bid I'd say it's robbery.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
True. I would say it is worth about $500-550 as a lot.

that's the ugliest CMVS ever !! Give me a bare circuit board and spaghetti held together with rubber bands over that. A cutting board!! I actually need a good cutting board. Hillarious. Sucks to buy that lot for the games and be stuck with the embarrassment of trying to pass on that CMVS ! ahahaha I hope it's me :spock:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Ugly system, but quite creative w/ the cutting board

JediKiller

n00b
I thought it was a neotropolis cmvs? I know I've seen that cutting board base before....on the neotropolis website under mvs conversions, the 6 slot cmvs sure looks like a cutting board. It's practical....the built in handle is convenient for moving it!

Bskull

Crossed Swords Squire
Hopefully, the price on that auction goes up because getting a set like that for $99 is a steal IF it all works like he claims.