Uh, What did I miss?

Baseley09

Hair Group,
The Legend of Nesagwas Beard proto mvs was melted down into childrens medicine spoons.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
You missed me trying to contact you to play some neo geo since I live only like an hour from you, and am going INSANE because my girlfriend can't play fighters and she is all ive got to play neo geo with :help:
you can only take but so many rounds of puzzle bobble before your about to freak the fuck out wanting to play a freakin KOF against someone other than the computer :emb:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
max 330 mega said:
you can only take but so many rounds of puzzle bobble before your about to freak the fuck out wanting to play a freakin KOF against someone other than the computer :emb:

:lolz: well put!

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Tonk found teh MAC and WOW and has disappeared.
Qube called FTL a Nazi.
GregN. now tips

dj

aria

Former Moderator
How could anyone forget TonK's picture?

Lord.

Oh, and you're still a mod :smirk: ;)

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Sn00t said:
Soulthug recieved his first pube.
I am more intelligent than your whole family put together with my fingers up my arse. Don't bother getting into another tedious insult war Brettkins, you ineducated scum.

:kekeke:

PS: I only found tipt.com a few weeks ago. Funny shizzimo.
Tower of homecarts :drool:

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
soulthug said:
I am more intelligent than your whole family put together with my fingers up my arse. Don't bother getting into another tedious insult war Brettkins, you ineducated scum.

:kekeke:

PS: I only found tipt.com a few weeks ago. Funny shizzimo.
Tower of homecarts :drool:

hahahahahahah OMG soul your so lucky your underage and live so far away, I still owe you a life beating and your chavey brothers, infact i'll probably slap your whole family for even keeping you alive.

P.S. My education > Yours

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Tonk is white and DashK has the same haircut as my grandmother.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
"Chavey"? Anyway, get a life you petty e-thug. My sisters pet rabbit would kick your arse you pathetic little man.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
goingmerry

material almost as good as makismos "how do i get girls to like me" thread

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Sn00t said:
Originally Posted by soulthug
hahahahahahah OMG soul your so lucky your underage and live so far away, I still owe you a life beating and your chavey brothers, infact i'll probably slap your whole family for even keeping you alive.

P.S. My education > Yours

Besides if you have your fingers up your ass you can't be all that intelligent. Even a 2 yr old knows that is Exit Only. :kekeke: You have been sussed.

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
why is this only on page 1! there's tons you missed, even though I think everything has been covered. :kekeke: