Turfmasters/BTG - 1 thing REALLY pisses me off.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm siting here with NTM's attract mode on next to me and just noticed that they have a sequence of a ball being hit onto the green and right into the cup with the flag still in it. False advertising if I've ever seen it.

It is possible but you have to get the power perfect for that to happen, any small bit over and the ball hits the pin and flys out. I've only done it twice.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I just played a few holes, got screwed on a putt from the fairway, but a sand wedge chip in from the fairway actually went in with the flag in the hole! You're right, it's definitely about the power being exactly perfect. It showed a new close-up animation I hadn't seen when I chipped it in. Pretty cool. It still pisses me off, though. What an awesome game.

madman

NTM has gotta be one of the top 5 games on the Neo. Just got done playing it, almost got one in from 181 yards out. It ended up being the first "tick" away on the putt. I've never noticed it before, but tonight I spotted a golf cart driving around the track by the hole. I bet this game would still make money in a bar today.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
My complaint is the same as a bunch of people here...

You get a NICE perfectly lined up chip going. It's approaching so slowly.

SO SLOWLY.

You can feel it. It's going in. You just saved it. You're lining up for that birdie. This birdie is validating everything EVERYTHING!

*DING*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Yeah, that's never fun. Got a couple to go in so far, but the odds are bad.

madman

I just had the greatest chip shot ever. Used my wedge, heard the "clink" of it hitting the pole dead on, but it went in. It didn't even roll in, just dropped straight in. Must've been a swish.