Trying to Review Every Neo Geo Game on Youtube

city41

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
League bowling being linked to fatal fury lore really is the untold history I want to hear.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Seems like youtube screwed up notifications, I had no idea the Baseball Stars 2 video was up. Nice!

Theruff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Actually been using some of the videos to help determine which Neo Geo games are worth my time/money! Some good NG on content on YouTube for once

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I watch that guy's channel more often than not and holy hell can he be annoying.
Nabil isn't bad either. Sometimes his videos can be pretty informative and entertaining, though lately he's been fairly clickbaity. I blame the YT algorithm more than him for that though.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Nabil isn't bad either. Sometimes his videos can be pretty informative and entertaining, though lately he's been fairly clickbaity. I blame the YT algorithm more than him for that though.
Oh no he's not "bad" I just think sometimes he makes a video for the sake of making a video.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Yyyup. Goes back to the YT algorithm lowering your views if you're not pumping out content on the regular.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Looking forward to the next episode... 3 Count Bount is definitely one of the best looking pre-'95 neo-geo games.... and I think I've just exhausted all the positive things I can say about it.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
What everyone else said:

"I won't click because it's a quiz game and I can't be bothered. When's the KOF video coming out?"
Wow, those people are gonna be disappointed.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Really awesome getting to learn about these Quiz and Mahjong games. Never would have thought they had this much story and content in them. Doing a real service for the Neo community man, much appreciated.