trump is pretty much attempting a coup

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
What the fuck are you people arguing about? The woman didn't get shot for the sake of protecting a building, she was shot for endangering the lives of multiple members of congress, after ignoring multiple clear warnings.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
What the fuck are you people arguing about? The woman didn't get shot for the sake of protecting a building, she was shot for endangering the lives of multiple members of congress, after ignoring multiple clear warnings.

No, I agree and understand that completely. lithy was the one who first brought up shooting to protect property last night, I'm just waking up and replying.

edit: After this post, let's stay on target, no more shooting to protect property discussion.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Needs to be posted on all ends on the internetz.

I'm happy we're calling people other than Muslims terrorists. Before 9/11 they were down the list ..say#3 or so on the federal/FBI watch list. Since then it's all we talked about.

Neo-nazis, white supremacists, christian & right wing extremists... these people are terrorists too.

I suppose left wing extremists are terrorists as well but they're on the bottom of the list because they dream about freeing bunny rabbits and maybe burning down a science lab.

Just remember, 99.9999% of all Jihandists full under the categories of Right Wing, Conservative and Authoritarian.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
From what I've read, some of them do have anarchist leanings.

I suppose, if you're painting with a wide brush and just going with the dictionary definition of the word, and the fact that they both want to "replace the government". If we're talking about people who actually consider themselves anarchists, who are usually far-left leaning, their ideals are worlds apart. Most Boogaloo boys would still rather a white dominated right-wing utopia.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I suppose, if you're painting with a wide brush and just going with the dictionary definition of the word, and the fact that they both want to "replace the government". If we're talking about people who actually consider themselves anarchists, who are usually far-left leaning, their ideals are worlds apart. Most Boogaloo boys would still rather a white dominated right-wing utopia.

Yeah.

I try to know as little as possible about the ideology of these groups as I value my sanity.

So what I know about them comes to me accidentally. But it is my understanding that one faction of the them are cop haters that want to violently overthrow the goverment. The other are your usual right wing racists/xenophobes/anti-semites.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
If we're talking about people who actually consider themselves anarchists, who are usually far-left leaning, their ideals are worlds apart.
I'm learning over the past couple days that there is a huge overlap between the modern anarchist movement and libertarianism, which also by and large would prefer someone right-leaning and white, so I think maybe your idea of anarchist is possibly out of date.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
I'm learning over the past couple days that there is a huge overlap between the modern anarchist movement and libertarianism, which also by and large would prefer someone right-leaning and white, so I think maybe your idea of anarchist is possibly out of date.

Lol, I don't know where you've laughably been "learning" this, but the anarchists and anarchist groups I know, think that Libertarians are a joke. Especially since you scratch a libertarian and you basically get a moderate conservative. True Anarchists are left leaning and they always have been.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
No, I have no clue...and honestly, neither do you. The guy could be bat shit crazy with some massive disorder for all we know, or, he could really be a neo-nazi Jew hater. (I think anyone who would sport such a thing is mentally ill) The fact is, I don't know. Just by a picture? The dude doesn't look like a well thought out and planned individual to me. No, someone like Richard B. Spencer seems much more like someone that people need to be wary of than some goofy old fucker in a shitty hoodie.

People like you love to sit there and armchair QB all of this...so sure of your enlightenment and mental superiority as to be able to reduce a complex situation to your own simple truth in a matter of seconds. The truth is, there is often so much more to this than what you see in real time or the day after.

Just for the record, there were others sporting Neo-Nazi, White Supremacist and Anti-Semitic insignias and slogans.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Given that a Capitol Police Officer died and four others (members of the mob) died during the riot could all who participated in the riot be charged with five counts of felony murder?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rioters included dude wearing Camp Auschwitz Staff shirt, multiple people wearing and waving confederate flags

“But what about the liberals and blax?!”

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
TASER

So one of the guys who died did so of a heart attack after he deployed a Thomas A. Swift Electric Rifle on himself.

I know it’s early but we have a real Darwin Award of the Year contender here.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Rioters included dude wearing Camp Auschwitz Staff shirt, multiple people wearing and waving confederate flags

It's a good thing you left facebook. The mental gymnastics I've seen there are mindboggling。

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So one of the guys who died did so of a heart attack after he deployed a Thomas A. Swift Electric Rifle on himself.

I know it’s early but we have a real Darwin Award of the Year contender here.

One of the guys who died was trampled to death, while wearing a “Don’t Tread on Me” shirt.

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member

The whataboutism is so familiar to them now that it happens automatically, before there is any time to reflect on how extreme the thing being deflected from really is. It's just a mental comfort zone anyway. Never have to address anything problematic on one's "side," even internally, if one can just change the subject every time. It also just happens to be the only way to defend the indefensible, so naturally it comes up a lot lately.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

In all my life I never actively thought, “I wish more people died”until what happened at the Capitol.

Maybe that's what they wanted to, a fight? Instead they were allowed in and once they got inside the rotunda they didn't know what to do, like a dog chasing a car.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
In all my life I never actively thought, “I wish more people died”until what happened at the Capitol.

Maybe that's what they wanted to, a fight? Instead they were allowed in and once they got inside the rotunda they didn't know what to do, like a dog chasing a car.

I liked watching them all walk though with 99% of them staying between the roped banisters. They broke in and still funneled between the lines (before going into offices and trashing shit). Authoritarianism personified.