Trump Has COVID-19.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Or maybe he's just a giant pussy.

Or maybe he was feeling the heat at home already (not the good kind) and had to get out.

Maybe the kitchen staff alerted secret service that all the cutting knives are missing Trump was finding them under couch cushions and Melania's pillow.

“Am I going out?” – Trump kept asking if he was going to die while on his way to Walter Reed sources say

this tweet which portrays a frightened president asking his aides if he was going to die in the hospital as his close friend Stan Chera did earlier this year after contracting the disease in New York.

Sherman further reveals that one source told him that Trump was given the choice of voluntarily being taken to Walter Reed Medical Center while he was still ambulatory, or risk being carried out later by EMT workers if his condition worsened.

It’s now no surprise that Trump opted to take the less publicly embarrassing step of leaving under his own foot power rather than being seen in a weak and vulnerable position, one that his fragile ego wouldn’t allow him to display himself in such a powerless posture.

Sherman also posited another reason that Trump (or his political handlers) may be less than candid about his true health right now: the threat of the invocation of the 25th Amendment which would temporarily hand the presidency to Vice President Mike Pence.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Let that sink in.

His brah died straight out of the gate.

It shook him for a period of a few days but they he decided to keep politicizing the virus and quadruple down.

Fucking psychopath

Trump took that rimjobsforusall medication. IRC trails stated that it shortened the incubation period down (33%) to 7-10 days. He's old as dirt so it'll be about another 7-8+ days before we know if he's out of the woods or not.

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Trump got started on Dexamethasone, a corticosteroid used in only severe cases of COVID. I’ve read that his oxygen levels dropped to a point where they were “too low”, so they broke this drug out to inhibit his immune system from causing more harm than good.

He is most definitely worse than what any official White House staff will say.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Trump got started on Dexamethasone, a corticosteroid used in only severe cases of COVID. I’ve read that his oxygen levels dropped to a point where they were “too low”, so they broke this drug out to inhibit his immune system from causing more harm than good.

He is most definitely worse than what any official White House staff will say.

Thoughts and prayers

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Imagine this: Trump almost dies and the experience transforms him. He returns to office a changed man, rejects all political parties, apoligizes and makes amends for past misdeeds, and just honestly starts fighting to make the world a better place for everyone.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Hahahaha

I don't think so.
That's what would happen to the rest of us but not this guy.
That's just not how megalomania works unfortunately.

So far he's having cameramen follow him around while he's pretending to work. He put on a lab coat and signed blank pieces of paper with his giant sharpie.

Think about it, he either had it in his pocket or they told him get on the chopper if you want to live and he was like OK but first let me go get my sharpie.

It's pretty much a special order item, most stores or businesses don't carry it.

Then a few hours ago he had secret service drive him around while he waved at fans.

I give him until Tuesday before he tries to run away for a Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Hahahaha

I don't think so.
That's what would happen to the rest of us but not this guy.

So far he's having cameramen follow him around while he's pretending to work. He put on a lab coat and signed blank pieces of paper with his giant sharpie.

Think about it, he either had it in his pocket or they told him get on the chopper if you want to live and he was like OK but first let me go get my sharpie.

It's pretty much a special order item, most stores or businesses don't carry it.

Then a few hours ago he had secret service drive him around while he waved at fans.

I give him until Tuesday before he tries to run away for a Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Some journalist read the metadata off the pictures and discovered they were taken 10 minutes apart at the same location.

Knud

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Trump did a drive by in hos truck to surprise his supporters

His doctor tweeted about it:

Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential “drive-by” just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
He’s leaving Walter Reed at 6:30 PM (EST I’d imagine) which his doctors confirmed. Everything about his COVID case is fishy and I don’t believe you can go from serious drops in oxygen to fighting fit in a day or two. As usual he tweeted something to the effect that COVID is nothing.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
He was faking all along. That’s why his doctors couldn’t answer the most basic questions.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
He was faking all along. That’s why his doctors couldn’t answer the most basic questions.

Faked for sympathy votes, perhaps. “Look! Our president is stronger than teh COVIDZ! I’m gonna suck a door knob now!”

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Dexa makes some people wyle out...it’s like prednisone’s big brother.
He was euphoric when he did the drive by and subsequent tweets.

Less than 10 people world wide have received resemisvir for covid.

They threw the kitchen sink at him. I don’t think it is a mild case.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Robo-Trump is leaving. Flesh-Trump stays at the hospital.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
https://twitter.com/TimOBrien/status/1313192280971452418

A humbling Herman Cain/coronavirus timeline:

6/24: Attends Trump rally, maskless
7/2: Tests positive for Covid-19
7/10: Says he’s improving
7/15: Says his doctors seem happy
7/27: Says he’s really getting better
7/30: Dies

I just tweeted that to Trump.

Actually I didn’t because i don’t have a twitter account. But if I did have one I’d certainly think about doing it.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I’ve still got my fingers crossed that he kicks the bucket, as unlikely as it may be with his treatment.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
What I'm wondering is if he was given those meds because he's got it bad, or because they know they're powerful and they just want to give him the most powerful stuff they've got regardless of the severity of his case.

But yeah, hopefully he suffers and dies. Or whatever outcome would lead to the Rs taking an L next month.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
These experimental treatments aren’t given proactively.

Imagine eating lozenges all winter, to never feel a sore throat.

Nobody does that; we get sore throat, then pop the lozenge.

The anti-body cocktail can actually make things *worse* if given at the wrong time.

If the reporting is true, on what he was given so far...those medicines are given when folks are *really* sick.

Time will tell.

*I’m not a physician; however, my wife is...as are many of my close friends. I wish I didn’t know as much about covid treatment arcs as I do.

Last edited: