Treasure Working on 3DS Exclusive

Camp

Zero's Secretary
10 Year Member
Yay.

Treasure, the renowned developer of Bangai-O, Sin and Punishment, and Gunstar Heroes, is at work on a new action game for 3DS now, CEO Masato Maegawa revealed to UK magazine GamesTM. "We are making a new game on Nintendo 3DS now," he said. "Not multiplatform, but exclusive to 3DS."

Maegawa explained that the team is "keen" on working on the 3DS, despite the challenges of working in (both polygonal and stereoscopic) 3D. While you can design the same game in 3D or 2D, Maegawa said, "My preference is 2D. It's hard to preserve the quality of the game when you make it completely in 3D."
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/01/treasure-working-on-3ds-exclusive/

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I'm looking forward to whatever they've got next. Then again I'm a huge Treasure fanboy so I'll buy pretty much anything they put out. Hell I've got copies of Tiny Toons: Scary Dreams and Stretch Panic.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Yup, Treasure has still got the goods. I'm in for whatever they've got.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
3DS is turning out to be a great system. Never thought I'd have this much praise for Nintendo ever again, but they've really turned out a great platform with this device. So much promise and already so many really fun games on the system.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Saw this a day ago on gonintendo.com. Im pretty excited. I really don't think they have to do anything in 3D though.