Toronto Animecon next weekend if anyone is interested in going/meeting me

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Since this event will have a weapons master to check the items you are carrying, the most you can do is bumrush me with your bare hands, which Bill doesn't sweat. ;)

Seriously though, March 20th, Saturday, I'll be there all day doing my thing, any Toronto or Ontario members want to see what the event is all about, it's pretty awesome.

Toronto Convention Center, NORTH Building. 11am - 6PM , $15 a ticket, which is valid for both days, you can only buy one at the event itself.

Wizkid? Rade? Some random creep here who wants to book a flight to meet me?

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'll go only if you pay for my ticket, buy me lunch (nothing cheap!) and I can leave when I finish that lunch.

I would show up when lunch starts, btw.

LMK.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Sure, I'll eat my friday dinner (mad expensive foodz yo), and that'll be your lunch on saturday. Do you need a spoon to eat me out, or are you patient enough for me to pinch it off?

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I didn't know this was going to be a freaky sex thing for you.

What's your curfew at the group home?

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Around midnight. Plenty of time to saw you into bits and scatter it across town.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Seriously though, March 20th, Saturday, I'll be there all day doing my thing, any Toronto or Ontario members want to see what the event is all about, it's pretty awesome.

What's your thing? Sexually suggestive poses with G.I Joe dolls?