To those that I owe stuff to

gameaholic

DO NOT DEAL WITH ME! I STILL OWE STUFF TO MEMBERS!
I will be making these shipments ASAP here....I'll leave feedback for those that I owe feedback....This has not been a good month for me with relative being sick, being rained in for 3 days, now the engine on my car blew up and have no car.

Thank You for your patience and I cleaned out my IM box.

More lies folks. I shipped whenever I feel like it- maybe after 6 months upon receipt of payment?! Since I have personal problems, I decided to take members' money. Contact me at Scammer & Timewaster dot com.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Thanks for keeping everyone posted.

(You owe me nothing, but we all keep a look-out)

friedfish

n00b
For those of you who have bought anything from gameaholic in the past month or two, have you received your items? He cashed my check for an item over 5 weeks ago, and I have yet to receive the item, and I emailed him a few days ago with no response.

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Today is 7 weeks since I sent him payment for Buriki One - Hyper64. My payment was deposited/cleared 6 weeks ago. Still waiting patiently for my game...

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
for those of you that have spent enough- I say consider filing at small claims. This crap has to stop- I'm seeing wayy too many of these kinds of threads here the last few months :/

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Sounds like he's having some personal/family problems, so online sales may not be a priority right now. Hopefully everything works out ok for him. But, taking 2 months to ship is not cool. Should be able to find an hour to make right on your deals within 2 months.

Looks like he sent a few things out a couple weeks ago during the first round of concerns in the 'what is going on with the scamming...' thread, so I'm not looking to elevate this yet.

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Is it just Piccolo, Fried Fish, and I who are still waiting on items from gameaholic? Reply here or PM me if there's anyone else...

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
I've had issues with this guy before. Apparently it's a new story all the time. After about a month I got my games. They were packaged in a box with no packing materials inside, so they were rattling around the whole time. This caused the plastic old style AES cases to crack and spiderweb.

I've been told that other people have had problems with him before me as well.

EDIT: If you still have time you might want to considering opening a paypal dispute; if anybody used paypal. In my opinion what you get in the end isn't worth it.

Also, you'll probably have better luck emailing him here : techwondo@cox.net

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Last log in 11/19, wow so what did his computer blow up, too?

friedfish

n00b
Unfortunately, in his last round of sales he only took money orders and checks. , and now I know why.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
I agree, I think it the reason for that is that he could have just as easily left us negative feedback. At least, that's why I didn't leave anything.

Yeah, it's totally understandable and everyone that has had a bad deal can relate. However, I think by the way this community works we could really start making people uncomfortable about not leaving some sort of feedback. Call me a guy with an agenda. :)

Really, if yours or anyone else's negative (or neutral) feedback could have prevented someone else loosing money - every one of those people should be held responsible. Not "at fault" or whatever... but "responsible".

Perhaps the feedback system could be modified. To the suggestions forum!

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
I'm sorry I didn't leave negative feedback for him guys. It's just that I was still new to the boards and I thought he would neg me back. Looking back I realize even if he did neg me great sellers like Tonk and Princess Isabel would stick up for me.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
I'm sorry I didn't leave negative feedback for him guys. It's just that I was still new to the boards and I thought he would neg me back. Looking back I realize even if he did neg me great sellers like Tonk and Princess Isabel would stick up for me.

I like this guy.

Revolutionary post.

*noted you doing some detective work in the Blazing Star thread, too. :vik:

Xionicist

NEST Puppet
I finally received what he had promised me about a month ago, and it was in the condition he specified.

When why it took three weeks to get my items to me came up, he mentioned some personal life issues or somesuch making it difficult to mail anything out. I gave him positive feedback, because I know unexpected things do come up, but I wouldn't have done so if I knew this was not an isolated incident and instead a habitual thing.

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Now at 9 weeks since I sent him payment. He hasn't logged in here since 11/19 and still no reply to the e-mail that I sent him last week.

I was going to try calling him Saturday to see what's going on (maybe his internet was shut off?) but I can't find a phone number. Does anyone know a decent site to find phone numbers using just a name/address without having to pay? The best that I could find was an online directory with his name/address but no phone number.

Otherwise, maybe it's time to call the Virginia Beach police dept (non-emergency) and see if they can give me a phone number or give him a call? Hell, maybe he's sitting there in a jail cell for all we know...