To the 3 people that make MVS inserts

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
dubdubdub said:
I'm sure all 3 people that play that game will be ok for now :lolz:
Hey! That game is awsome! I find it hard to dislike any Neo games, even Legend of Succes of Joe has it's "that bad that is fun" factor.

Thanks to XIan Xi Power Spikes II insert, it inspire me to play the game, and although I'm not that good at it yet, I actually enjoyed it.

The only thing I'm not fond of is the Mahjong games and Quiz games, because I don't know how to play Mahjong, and can't read japanese.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
electricgrave said:
Hey! That game is awsome! I find it hard to dislike any Neo games, even Legend of Succes of Joe has it's "that bad that is fun" factor.

Thanks to XIan Xi Power Spikes II insert, it inspire me to play the game, and although I'm not that good at it yet, I actually enjoyed it.

The only thing I'm not fond of is the Mahjong games and Quiz games, because I don't know how to play Mahjong, and can't read japanese.

I love Mahjong but hate the Japanese rules as I learned the chinese way. So I probably will never get one.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
I love Mahjong but hate the Japanese rules as I learned the chinese way. So I probably will never get one.
I have no idea where to start when it comes to games like that. Decepticon Zero plays Shanghai Mini on the NGPC up the ying yang, but I'm always busy to watch and learn when he's playing, usually I'm fixing his cabs while he enjoys the NGPC Mahjong goodness:crying: .

What a friend! (OK this would be your clue to storm the thread motha!:mr_t: )

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
electricgrave said:
I have no idea where to start when it comes to games like that. Decepticon Zero plays Shanghai Mini on the NGPC up the ying yang, but I'm always busy to watch and learn when he's playing, usually I'm fixing his cabs while he enjoys the NGPC Mahjong goodness:crying: .

What a friend! (OK this would be your clue to storm the thread motha!:mr_t: )

Shanghai mini uses mahjong tiles but is only a matching game, not mahjong.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Shanghai mini uses mahjong tiles but is only a matching game, not mahjong.
Oh I see, I'm clueless when it comes to games like that, but thanks for the notion, now I know.:)

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Shanghai Mini is like Xian Xi said, a matching game. Im gonna pick up a real mahjong set and teach you. You'll thank me in the end as its quite fun once you get the hang of it.

Oh and btw....the conversion cab needs the power supply replaced...you know the one you cooked with your little goldie fireworks show... If you need me I'll be playing my ngpc :mr_t:

Last edited:

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
NeoCverA said:
where the fuck have you been? You can start by submitting the stuff at your site that isn't even active (puzzle bobble, etc).

dust off the coochie and get to work.

this one?

puzzlebobbleff.jpg

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Since I have an injured knee and cant go anywhere I decided to fnish my SS2 insert.

Just changed the front from Chris' insert.

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Since I have an injured knee and cant go anywhere I decided to fnish my SS2 insert.

Most excellent.:drool_2:

You people really need to stop. Everytiime one of you tops the others, I have to pay to get more inserts printed.:angry:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:

is that character even in SS2?

looks good either way. Especially the back......g'damn that back is hot.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
is that character even in SS2?

looks good either way. Especially the back......g'damn that back is hot.

I think SS2 was Asura first appearance right? As a boss I think. I dunno.

Orochi P-E

n00b
hello
i get a scanner these days and i'm wondering how you are having such a nice scan guyz because mine are really bad even in 300 or 600dpi can you tell me what program you use to scan correctly ?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
The problem lies with the hardware, not the software.
I own a Microtek Scanmaker 5900 and use the scanwizard software it came with.

One scanner to avoid would be MUSTEK ScanExpress A3. The scans results were of poor quality no matter the settings and it expired only after 6 months.

What is the name of the scanner you are using?

Orochi P-E said:
hello
i get a scanner these days and i'm wondering how you are having such a nice scan guyz because mine are really bad even in 300 or 600dpi can you tell me what program you use to scan correctly ?

Orochi P-E

n00b
oh i see it's a printer/scanner of my father he changed so he gives it to me i see why it's bad now ^^
do you have some recommandations on what scanner to buy ? I mean minimum resolution or something like that ?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Nothing less than but preferably higher than 4800 x 2400 DPI (optical resolution)

other specs
48 Bit Colur

Hi Speed USB 2

What is the name of the scanner you have now?
BB

Orochi P-E said:
oh i see it's a printer/scanner of my father he changed so he gives it to me i see why it's bad now ^^
do you have some recommandations on what scanner to buy ? I mean minimum resolution or something like that ?

Last edited:

Orochi P-E

n00b
HP PSC 1610 and it has not what your recommend ^^
when i'll have money i'll take a good scanner thanks Big Bear for the infos

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
I think SS2 was Asura first appearance right? As a boss I think. I dunno.
He's not...sorry.

Asura is extrictly out of the Hyper games until his appeareance on the NGPC, and later on to the NGBC. Looks hot nonetheless, perhaps you could use a different character for the cover, I've never seen much art on sieger, and his stage rocks!

You can tell team Neo Blood took a clue from this stage for the GG series.

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Chris,

Any chance you could whip up a full frontal of these sometime?

Galaxy Fight
Goal! Goal! Goal!
Magical Drop II
Neo Geo Cup '98
Sengoku
Shock Troopers
Super Sidekicks
Super Sidekicks 2
Super Sidekicks 3
Super Sidekicks 4
World Heroes

Thanks,
Steve

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
jonny419 said:
electrigrave put out a nice super sidekicks 2 insert.

True - it's a great step in the right direction. If he could just fade out the front page near the spine so there wasn't a line (see other full frontals for reference) - it would be great!

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
A custom Neo Cup 98 insert would be awesome. Dedicated to the Mexican National Team. With the standard Neo border.

Mexico_football_federation.gif

Because someone out there loves me.

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Orrimarrko said:
Chris,

Any chance you could whip up a full frontal of these sometime?

...Shock Troopers...
img-shocktroopers-ff-legeek.jpg

http://www.abscape.org/legeek/f_shock4.htm
:eye: :eye:

I'm in the middle of a FF Magical Drop 2 and have plans for a Galaxy Fight, but am getting my house ready for the birth of my first child, so the wait will be long and hard...

Cheers,
Ben

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
le geek said:
img-shocktroopers-ff-legeek.jpg

http://www.abscape.org/legeek/f_shock4.htm
:eye: :eye:

I'm in the middle of a FF Magical Drop 2 and have plans for a Galaxy Fight, but am getting my house ready for the birth of my first child, so the wait will be long and hard...

Cheers,
Ben

Hey Ben,

Congratulations!

I love the Shock Troopers - if that's not available on Southtown, would you send it over for upload?

Thanks,
Steve