TMNT original arcade game out today for XBLA

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
As had been predicted on the forum a few weeks back, the game did indeed release for XBLA and it's out today. It seems to be a fully intact version of the arcade, although I am no expert. Loved this game as a kid, although it hasn't necessarily aged well. For only 400MS points (around $4) it's totally worth it.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
This is horrible, I'm stuck at work and don't get home till 11PM.

I'm incredible excited at this news.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Played this, but it runs so much smoother and looks better on my XBOX. You can't beat the 4 multiplayer though.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Just downloaded it. Can anyone give any insight as to the secret acheivement yet?

O.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Bought it and played through single player last night. Looks cool, although I wish they would use the old TMNT cartoon artwork instead of the weird CGI from the new movie for the backgrounds.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Phoenix Down said:
Bought it and played through single player last night. Looks cool, although I wish they would use the old TMNT cartoon artwork instead of the weird CGI from the new movie for the backgrounds.

Hm.

Are you referring to the border that displays on the edges if you have an HDTV? :spock: Does that really matter to you?

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
720DromChips.gif

(Hint: the roms.)