This site: it makes you smarter

Altered

New Challenger
I'm not talking about the actual information here, either. I just went back to the GameFAQs Neo-Geo board... true, you shouldn't expect the system to be as popular there, but here's an example of a typical thread, loosely based on something real.

Player 1: my friends don't like neogeo. they like their 3d games that require no strategy.

Player 2: oh yeah? have you ever even tried to beat kefka in ff6?

Player 1: square rpgs are all boring where you walk around and level up and i beat them all and beat all the secret bosses too.

The more you think about it, the worse it is (it just goes on like this...) It's a miracle if a thread stays on topic for more than three messages.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
G-Russ is the queen of GameFaqs dumbassery. I've never been to their forums but I know that G-Russ has rocks in his head where his brains should be.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Stinky-Dinkins said:
G-Russ is the queen of GameFaqs dumbassery. I've never been to their forums but I know that G-Russ has rocks in his head where his brains should be.
Yeah, but he sucks a mean fucking cock.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Tom Wopat said:

Oh yeah? Well, I got him into fisting.

Altered

New Challenger
CurtWRX said:
You just figured that out?
Yes. But even if it weren't news to me, I'd have to start this thread anyway, for... public awareness.

Tom Wopat said:
Speaking of staying on topic after three messages...

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I'll never go to any post ever made at Gamefaqs. I regretfully stumbled across a Final Fantasy VII thread and the title was "How do I use Magic?" After I read that, I stripped, went in the shower and cried out while sobbing: "HOW COULD THEY NOT KNOW?" I wish I was exagerating.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
The Gamefags forums went to shit years ago. Believe it or not, it was good fun there the first 2 years or so. It started in '99 I think.

Informative topics, nice people etc.

Now it's all infested with pre-teen cunts who think they know all with their little romzz.

shir0

Later, Gumm0
Altered said:
I'm not talking about the actual information here, either. I just went back to the GameFAQs Neo-Geo board... true, you shouldn't expect the system to be as popular there, but here's an example of a typical thread, loosely based on something real.

Player 1: my friends don't like neogeo. they like their 3d games that require no strategy.

Player 2: oh yeah? have you ever even tried to beat kefka in ff6?

Player 1: square rpgs are all boring where you walk around and level up and i beat them all and beat all the secret bosses too.

The more you think about it, the worse it is (it just goes on like this...) It's a miracle if a thread stays on topic for more than three messages.

Ok.

This deserved a thread?

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I used to use gamefaqs eons ago but was driven away by what seemed to be the growing ...uh...user demographic...of total fucktards. All the posts there seem to be made by 12-year old spoiled brats with the most horrible spelling and grammar I've ever seen.

typical:
"OLD'D!! DAMN XD XD XD Thats so 2003 dude"

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
If not for Dreamer's sig pic, I would be very upset about having read this entire thread.