This isn't "News & Rumors", but a question...

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
Hello again, out there in Neo Geo land!! How've you guys n' gals been? I've been chillin'... between computers, as usual. Y'know, ever since I decided to write that "Terry vs. Ryu" fanfic post a while back, computers have been screwin' me over, without the benefit of a lubricant oh_no . To those that still remember my post about that: the fanfic's still on its way... it's just that I gotta start from scratch now... :( Anyway, here's my delima/question:

I just went to the Madman's cafe earlier this morning for the first time in about a month, and saw an interview with SNK Neo Geo U.S. And I was wondering what was the deal with them? I see they're gonna be stationed up in New Jersey, and their president talked about some game topics, but that was about it. Do they have a website or anything? If so, what is it? And has anyone heard any news about the next Fatal Fury, King of Fighters, Art of Fighting, Samurai Showdown, and Last Blade games? 'Cause I know they're working on K.O.F. 2003, and K.O.F. 3D. I also heard somewhere that the "2003 storyline will extend into other SNK (or should I just say Neo Geo?) titles". Does anyone know about this? If so, share the information, peoples!

Domo arigato gozaimasu, mina!!

<small>[ June 08, 2003, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: Overkill Geyser ]</small>

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Their website is <a href="http://www.snkneogeousa.com," target="_blank">www.snkneogeousa.com,</a> but it hasn't been updated in ages. Their still around, but I guess them working on restablishing and moving to New Jersey they haven't touched the website.