This is the most omininous thing I've ever heard a Femenist say...

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
The Donald said:
When co-host Steve Doocy pointed out O'Donnell's name on the list, Trump remarked, "Now I have to get elected."

"Now I have to get elected because I'll be doing a great service to our country," he said. "Now it's much more important. In fact, I'll immediately get off this call and start campaigning right now."

:keke:

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Minus the lesser part, isn't that statement true though?

I think the point is, you measure someone by their capabilities and don't just assume they can't or should be able to do something because of gender.

Considering the concept seems simple, it seems impossible to get anyone to actually agree with it... feminists instead want equal representation in a workplace, hence affirmative action, conservative folk will argue blue in the face with whatever science agrees with them that women clearly are better/worse in things.

The former I call bullshit on, the later doesn't matter. If men and women were evaluated with the same rubrick, the best folk for the job would get the job.

Edit: Now as to the other issues regarding objectification.... this shit is scary, ( and its been around for a while Marget Atwood wrote against it in Handmaid's Tale ). I don't think we want to go back to the Victorian's view of sex. Maisie Williams went on about "cute" being a box that traps a girl... WTF. Men have always been objectified as tools, and as sex partners, and as trophies. Just because society doesn't degrade a man because he gets objectified means its ok to objectify men but not women? Seems like nobody wants to approach the real problem: Why we still view women as damaged goods just because she wants to have a fun roll in the hay. Or that a woman needs to feel confined/boxed in simply because some random guy thinks she's cute.

Last edited:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
6t4C6ki.jpg

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I think the point is, you measure someone by their capabilities and don't just assume they can't or should be able to do something because of gender.

Considering the concept seems simple, it seems impossible to get anyone to actually agree with it... feminists instead want equal representation in a workplace, hence affirmative action, conservative folk will argue blue in the face with whatever science agrees with them that women clearly are better/worse in things.

Well put.

Most "movements" accomplish one thing, "one size fits all" treatment...which is bullshit. Skin color and genitals do not make/break a good employee...nor does it denote value.

These assholes bitching often want top pay/privilege simply because of what skin color they have, or what is between their legs. They often skip right over qualifications or work performance...

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
For feminists to rise up to where they want to be, Hillary has to win, and we have the make the men more wuzzieish like Weezer.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
This thread is like one of those clickbait faux news stories :lolz:

I guess I generally support a feminist agenda as I don't want my daughters growing up to be subservient to men and second class citizens.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
This type is hilarious to me. I grew up in a house of mostly women. I currently live in a house where I'm the only man. The three people I love the most in life are women. Hell, my boss is a woman. I see women as truly equal, no better, no worse, and yet to some of these feminists I'm the enemy.

I respect women. I have women bosses too and my Dad was raised by women. My mom was the strict parent.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
I do wonder.... if and when South Park will have an episode with Lena, Anita, and Emma Watson.... though who'd be the one to call them out on their shit? Sharon or Wendy?