This is Billkwando's wife (planning a surprise) AKA. Rot feels like he's been SUCKERED!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Getting a Pope Sazae girlfriend posting vibe from this thread...

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Billkwando has cancer; a Neo-Geo CD with 10 games would really help lift his spirits.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Hi everybody!

I'm ki's mom, Shirley. I thought I had an account under the name AikidoPussyCat, but I can't find the login for it.

Hopefully he's not annoyed by me posting (that's what you get for saving your password! LOL) but I was trying to come up with a surprise for him for Christmas, so I'm trying to raise money to get him to move out of the basement.

I'm going to turn off notifications for this post, so hopefully he won't notice! He's gonna find out soon enough, once he gets the first random paypal donation!

Anyways, if there are any oldtimer Neo Geo fans that want to do something nice for ki, any contributions would be appreciated.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I love how you all are just giving money after someone supposedly posts under another person's account. Isn't that against the rules?

Being IRL buddies with the mods must really pay off.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I know I'm an asshole...and a bitch...but this thread bothers me for some reason.

If you want to get something for your husband, go buy it yourself. Popping into a forum that he's barely active on and asking for money is in bad taste.

This is only appropriate in rare situations...this isn't one of them.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I know I'm an asshole...and a bitch...but this thread bothers me for some reason.

If you want to get something for your husband, go buy it yourself. Popping into a forum that he's barely active on and asking for money is in bad taste.

This is only appropriate in rare situations...this isn't one of them.

Cosigned. There are a few members who could get away with this, but billkwando isn't one of them.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I love how you all are just giving money after someone supposedly posts under another person's account. Isn't that against the rules?

Being IRL buddies with the mods must really pay off.

Bill posted - its really him. You'd have to of been here since the beginning to know Bill - I don't mind dropping a 20 spot to help him get a guitar.

He's not scamming anyone.

The way he went about making this thread was sure to cause suspicion - don't know why he did that.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Bill posted - its really him. You'd have to of been here since the beginning to know Bill - I don't mind dropping a 20 spot to help him get a guitar.

He's not scamming anyone.

The way he went about making this thread was sure to cause suspicion - don't know why he did that.

So your join date makes it OK?

Thats' bullshit.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Internet panhandling, wave of the future.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'd like a guitar too as long as we're asking.

That's what I'm saying.

I've actually been wanting to learn an instrument for a few years now and just haven't got around to it. Giving me a guitar would really help. Or a bunch of small donations. ;)

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Internet panhandling, wave of the future.

I have a friend of FB that just posted up a Gofundme to get a down payment on a new car. He has been gainfully employed for years, has not had any major life occurrences other than his old car dying. :facepalm:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
That's what I'm saying.

I've actually been wanting to learn an instrument for a few years now and just haven't got around to it. Giving me a guitar would really help. Or a bunch of small donations. ;)

There's plenty of members around here that are masters on the skinflute...I'm sure they'd be willing to teach you...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I donated because I knew Bill personally. He's a nice guy and really knows his SNK fighters. He used to be active on Dolphinlords, back in the 90s. That was a long time ago, when many of us had hair.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
That's what I'm saying.

Buy my guitar. $500 + shipping. Start a Gofundme page bro. I'll hold it. Maybe even contribute to it.

Marek

Banned
I'd like a guitar too as long as we're asking.

My roommate is a sick guitarist and he just got a v-neck Santa cruz, can't remember which model but zomg it is so responsive, even to my crude efforts to play.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
My roommate is a sick guitarist and he just got a v-neck Santa cruz, can't remember which model but zomg it is so responsive, even to my crude efforts to play.

I've never heard of Santa Cruz, but a quick Google floored me. Those are some expensive guitars. Fuck. They should melt in your hands with those prices.