Thinking of getting out of teh Pawn Bizness...

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
The History channel should do a UK version of Pawn Stars that features Rot's shop!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
It's a battle being in business Rotty pal. I have been going at it for 12 years, financial rewards have been good but the stress and worry is a killer. Sometimes a nice steady job seems so nice...

I've been fortunate to have a job I love for a long time, but most folks seem to struggle with the steady job as well. Different kinds of stress - horrible bosses, co-worker drama, etc. I think stress that you are (mostly) in full control of is better than stress contingent on the whims or drama of others.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I've been fortunate to have a job I love for a long time, but most folks seem to struggle with the steady job as well. Different kinds of stress - horrible bosses, co-worker drama, etc. I think stress that you are (mostly) in full control of is better than stress contingent on the whims or drama of others.

The key is having a boss that is smarter than you. Work goes much better when you have a boss that is smarter than you.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
The History channel should do a UK version of Pawn Stars that features Rot's shop!

I've had that same thought myself from time-to-time. All Rot needs is the British equivalent to Chumlee and he's all set--maybe Mr. Bean is available? :D