Thinking about getting Last Blade 2

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
they don't show up in mint condition as much anymore

why not get the neosd homecart.. first batch shipping soon

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
I have both. I prefer LB2 to LB1. Might sell my LB1 actually because of how little I play it now.

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
Haven't tried out the first Last Blade, but the second one is pretty fun.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
you know you could just dl the rom and decide yourself, right?

If you're really asking: sure, get it. it's quite different from the first part once you get into the details of the game play.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Is it worth it if I already have the first one? Discuss.

Definitely. It's like playing a different game. You can't just pick power Moriya Minataka, set the difficulty on 8 and pull off an easy 1cc w/o deflecting once, like in the first Gekka. Alone the much more complicated throwing will set you back. In LB2 it's either deflect or be deflected and that totally changes your attack patterns.

It's a bit like Last Resort being different to Pulstar, with LB2 as the latter, although both are based on one source, which is R-Type. The pod variation does that difference, here it's delivered through an emphasis on deflecting.

vinnieboy1

New Challenger
I have LB and LB 2, they're both excellent games. They're must have games on the Neo. In my opinion two of the best fighters on the Neo Geo

Zerrminator

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
YES YES YES

lastblade2-large-fire-at-wadamoya-stage.gif

Dahun72

NEST Puppet
Of course but have you finished LB1 with every character? Then on every difficulty setting?

Doom

Crossed Swords Squire
I love both. I don't think LB2 > LB1. They are both must own games in my opinion.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I prefer the first but they are both awesome.

Doom

Crossed Swords Squire
I agree. It has it's own feel and it's fantastic.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Last Blade and Last Blade 2 are my 2 fav. fighters on the Neo-Geo, I'm glad I purchased the AES carts before they skyrocketed in price.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
If your going to put both to use then yeah, why not, or you can get it just to collect it and not playing if thats your cup of tea. Im in the process of only buying games that i actually play and not the whole series. Im too poor lol