There's a special place for people that...

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
do things that you just shake your head at. For me, this week at least, there's a special place for people who break into schools. We had someone break into our custodian's room and steal most of his tools. Then they came back, broke into the library, stole the librarian's computer, and trashed the library. That's my pick for the week.

Who made your "There's a special place for people that..." list this week? :)

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Well, this was hanging on the bathroom door in the men's locker room when I got to work this morning:
IMG_20220310_1207261223_50.jpg
I swear it wasn't me! 🤣

Seriously though, that's pretty fucked up to shit all over a toilet seat at work and not clean it up...

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Ladies have trouble with that all the time... bitches like to hover above the seat and piss all over it. Fucking animals.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Well, this was hanging on the bathroom door in the men's locker room when I got to work this morning:
View attachment 56209
I swear it wasn't me! 🤣

Seriously though, that's pretty fucked up to shit all over a toilet seat at work and not clean it up...
Haha, maybe the bathroom at your work should be the special place we send people that break into schools, Lol.

Seriously though, that's awful. How does a grown up accidentally shit on the toilet seat?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Those driving large trucks who constantly tailgate other vehicles. I see it every day and it pisses me off that they're only the slightest mistake away from killing someone. There is zero reason to drive like that.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Show up shitfaced drunk at work on your birthday and have it end up in a computer, printer and screen on the floor, emotional outbursts, police have to come, resist, being forced to calm down and be put on non active till further notice.
Company detectives coming in tomorrow to assess the actual situation and see what's next.

That is what actually happened yesterday at work. He's one of my co-workers.

FredyFired

Fired up the fuck
Noob of the Year
Show up shitfaced drunk at work on your birthday and have it end up in a computer, printer and screen on the floor, emotional outbursts, police have to come, resist, being forced to calm down and be put on non active till further notice.
Company detectives coming in tomorrow to assess the actual situation and see what's next.

That is what actually happened yesterday at work. He's one of my co-workers.
That's some pretty wild stuff.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Trading franchise QB/Future HOF still in his prime then make a joke about it on twitter. Also cut HOF LB on the same day.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I
View attachment 56209
I swear it wasn't me! 🤣

Seriously though, that's pretty fucked up to shit all over a toilet seat at work and not clean it up.
Disgusting...at least they didn't scroll their name on the wall using their sh8t like it was a piece of chalk..
which I know has happened in an old department store that doesn't exist anymore..
What a low life...
BB

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
There have been like three bomb threats called in to local schools so far this week.

• Wow
Reactions: @M

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
do things that you just shake your head at. For me, this week at least, there's a special place for people who break into schools. We had someone break into our custodian's room and steal most of his tools. Then they came back, broke into the library, stole the librarian's computer, and trashed the library. That's my pick for the week.

Who made your "There's a special place for people that..." list this week? :)

What a legend. If someone did that to my school back in the day the only place for them would have been a 10ft bronze statue at the front.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Disgusting...at least they didn't scroll their name on the wall using their sh8t like it was a piece of chalk..

Whoever did it was either really stupid (as you know straight away who did it) or really smart (they wrote the name of someone else who got fired)

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
What a legend. If someone did that to my school back in the day the only place for them would have been a 10ft bronze statue at the front.

Your legends are homeless people that steal from and vandalize schools dedicated to bettering the lives of children in a poor immigrant neighborhood? Lol