kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
At this rate you guys will be making "the PS3 is really cool!" Threads in 2058
Missing how cool it actually was at the time

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
For some reason I have a memory of the Supervision being a prize on Double Dare, or the traveling version of Family Double Dare I saw once.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Don't buy one, stick to emulation (or, you know, play something better).

The screen on these things is like 50X more blurry than the original Game Boy's.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
It was absolute crap. These thing sold for like 20 euro when a gameboy was still 100. I feel for all the kids who got this instead of a gameboy.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
It was absolute crap. These thing sold for like 20 euro when a gameboy was still 100. I feel for all the kids who got this instead of a gameboy.
Reminds me of this old informercial. "Never ever buy those expensive cartridges again!"

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Hell, I feel sorry for kids who got this instead of a Lynx or a Game Gear. The Game Boy is orders of magnitude better.

I'm a guy that loves these old handhelds. NGPC, Wonderswan Color, Lynx, Game Gear, Nomad, TurboExpress, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, I even have an N-Gage QD.

And I'm telling anyone reading in no uncertain terms that the Supervision falls well short of any of the above systems in every conceivable way. This thing is significantly worse than a CD-i, a 32X, or a Virtual Boy.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
from my old collection

y7dEaev.jpeg

ICZTJcY.jpeg