The Unabomber Is Dead

sirlynxalot

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Fagit of the Year
if you ever participate in the ng.com secret santa event...do you prefer a regular or flat front jock strap? :LOL:

Buyer's choice.

Seems like a lot of people don’t know about how he got fucked up. I see him as a victim and a terrorist.

For what its worth, his brother does not consider his participation in the Harvard experiments to be a significant contributor to his mental illness or actions.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Seems to me he was a 70’s revolutionary who simply did not give up the cause.

It appears to me all campaigns of actual terrorism (targeted violence to cause political change) are simply bound to fail. We collectively find the violence too abhorrent - and rightly so.

But I do not think Kacynski was insane. Far from it. The descriptions of a “mad” hermit living in squalor are nothing more than the governments campaign against his character. And indeed the government sought to not allow his book to be published post incarceration.

Make no mistake though - the man was a terrorist. But one who appeared to believe deeply in something and I think the allure to his story is that it makes all of us wonder if there is something in our lives that we’d be willing to wage a one-man war for?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
He lost faith in society and was a total faggot. If you agree with his anti-industrial anti-technology depopulation agenda, you can always throw your phone away and kill yourself in solidarity.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
My alternative theory is the UNAbomber is merely “True Crime” for guys like me who find serial killer/missing person/hitman “True Crime” to be cringe as fuck.

• keke
Reactions: wyo

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I have to admit I like some of those shows. The good ones can really suck you in so think twice before starting to watch.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I only ever liked Unsolved Mysteries hosted by Robert Stack.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
He lost faith in society and was a total faggot. If you agree with his anti-industrial anti-technology depopulation agenda, you can always throw your phone away and kill yourself in solidarity.
he was our john connor. i hope we invent a time machine before AI destroys us all.