The truth is out there: Mexican UFO's

matt009au

Zero's Tailor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDOOZ_IPb6Y

What do people think, apparently 50% of americans believe in UFO's. Wonder what the percentage is all over the world. I'd put my money on it being some planes though, as much as i would like to belive that there are UFO's following mexican's around.

SNKman

Mr. Big's Thug
I would like there to be exterresstial life contacting us as long as their peaceful. I have always liked star trek and would want to live in a star trek like world.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I simply can't believe we are the ONLY planet that can sustain life in this massive universe.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Mexican UFO's, eh? Would explain all the illegal aliens here :tickled:

<hears echoing rimshot in the forum...>

:loco:

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
OrochiEddie said:
I simply can't believe we are the ONLY planet that can sustain life in this massive universe.

We're special.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Stormrider_2977 said:
{In Mel Gibson's voice}

..."It's happening."

:eye: :eye:

Off topic, your avvy made me jizz.

NOW, back on topic,

I've always heard that Mexico has so many sightings that they don't even bother looking up anymore. I dunno if that's true or not, but it's interesting.

I personally believe there's life out there other than our planet. Hell, scientists just announced they found the very basic building blocks for life on Titan and a suitable environment for life on Enceladus.

One day I think we'll finally find life in the universe, but it's gonna be a while before any kind of official contact.

I want to believe.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Domino-chan said:
Off topic, your avvy made me jizz.

NOW, back on topic,

I've always heard that Mexico has so many sightings that they don't even bother looking up anymore. I dunno if that's true or not, but it's interesting.

I personally believe there's life out there other than our planet. Hell, scientists just announced they found the very basic building blocks for life on Titan and a suitable environment for life on Enceladus.

One day I think we'll finally find life in the universe, but it's gonna be a while before any kind of official contact.

I want to believe.

image.php

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Average Joe said:
And riding on dinosaurs according to some.
No, no, no. JESUS rode dinosaurs. When he died, the dinos formed a cult to revive him through mass suicide. It's way more plausible than some space rock impact.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Mexico is so awesome. As soon as I get good at Spanish I am going to take 5000 bucks or so, and go and just kill a guy for the thrill of it. After bribing the Federales, I bet I have enough to buy a black market infant for sacrifice and about a million pinatas.

aria

Former Moderator
neobuyer said:
Mexico is so awesome. As soon as I get good at Spanish I am going to take 5000 bucks or so, and go and just kill a guy for the thrill of it. After bribing the Federales, I bet I have enough to buy a black market infant for sacrifice and about a million pinatas.

That's just the minor leagues, you need to work your way up to mother Russia.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
matt009au said:
What do people think, apparently 50% of americans believe in UFO's.

Sigh. They believe that UFOs are ALIENS.

The term UFO by itself doesnt mean much.

OrochiEddie said:

The problem is that even if you assume the universe is relatively -teeming- with life, we could still never actually find other living species given just how massive the universe is.

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
neobuyer said:

Mexico awesome? Quoted for fucking truth.

As for everything else, good fucking luck.