The Super Neo Geo Pocket adaptor for AES?

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
it's real i test it but Furtek could not make the color version so he stop

ArmoredGecko

Quiz Detective
I really wish there was an adapter for every handheld so it could be played on a TV (especially RPGs). What were the issues with the color version?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Furrtek could just start another indiegogo project for this and only ship half the preorders before skipping town. XD

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I remember seeing some kind of early prototype NGPC development box somewhere that plugged into a tv, like a tiny little console. It was just pcbs with a clear case but didn't resemble the NGPC pcbs at all, never was quite sure if it was legit... can't find any info on it now for the life of me though.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I don't know anything about the NGPC->homeconsole adapter, but I'd love to play my NGPC games on the TV screen without having to use emulation...

I remember seeing some kind of early prototype NGPC development box somewhere that plugged into a tv, like a tiny little console. It was just pcbs with a clear case but didn't resemble the NGPC pcbs at all, never was quite sure if it was legit... can't find any info on it now for the life of me though.
NeoTurfMasta has the info you desire. It's called the "SNK K2_VIDEO" and is legit. I'd be teh most fucking awesome if it could be reproduced in a manner to let you play NGPC games with a neo stick and RGB out... or if someone would just give me theirs ^^

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's pretty cool but half the magic of the NGPC is that clicky pad, it's even better than the NGCD pad.

Vladi

n00b
deam didn't know that this for the neo geo pocket ever existed its a must buy for neo geo pockets fans .. nice

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
deam didn't know that this for the neo geo pocket ever existed its a must buy for neo geo pockets fans .. nice

Stop spamming. Only warning. You're not going to automatically unlock your account with post count.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
NeoTurfMasta has the info you desire. It's called the "SNK K2_VIDEO" and is legit. I'd be teh most fucking awesome if it could be reproduced in a manner to let you play NGPC games with a neo stick and RGB out... or if someone would just give me theirs ^^

It looks like his original post on his page about it is gone, which is a bummer. I found a few posts noting that it didn't have RGB taps though, which is also a bummer. Is there any other information about this magical device? How many there are, and how much they go for? I'm not finding anything.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Whoops, my mistake. I'm entirely wrong about the RGB thing. Apologies!